Tyson meets the teacher

I wake up at quater to seven, my last minute alarm going off.

"Shit."

I dash around, grabbing clothes, and get dressed.

Today I'm wearing a black wife beater, designed for women, and black skinny jeans. Normal ones, as I have removed my bandages, and can now wear them without ripping stitches.

Seeing as my shoes are still wet, I pull on my mid-calve heelless boots over my skinny jeans. Well, they have heels, just not high, it's probably only one or two centimeters.

I go into the bathroom, and realise that there isn't enough time to put on my usual disguise, so instead I run my brush through my hair, letting my bangs fall out to cover my face, and put my hair in a high ponytail.

I grab the first set of contacts I can find, and pop them in my eye while brushing my teeth.

I finish just in time to hear a knock on the door.

I open it to find Clemont and William, or the twins, as I like to call them.

They are yet to enter my room, but today is not their lucky day.

I close the door behind me, and lock it quickly.

"Let's go." I say, slinging my hoodie and my backpack over an arm.

"No disguise today?" Will asks, and I sigh.

"Cut me some slack, will yah?" I look at my watch. "I only woke up about five minutes ago."

They laugh, and I sigh.

"You know you won't be able to go back now." Clem remarks, and my sigh is even louder.

"I know." I sit on the top banister and slide down, Will and Clem running to keep up.

When we reach the bottom, we freeze.

"Wow." Will and Clem say, looking at the black beauty through the glass doors. "Someone's loaded."

I smile sadly. "Just lucky." I say, and they look at me in shock.

"That's yours?"

"Tysons."

I sprint through the doors, and into Tysons arms, where he is leaning against his car.

He looks relieved. "Thank goodness. I was afraid you'd left already." He tells me, noticing Will and Clem behind me.

"Do you guys need a ride?" He asks, and I smile.

"You do know this is a two seater?" I ask him, ignoring the glare one of the girls is giving me.

"We'll fit." They say in unison.

"I'll take that as a yes." Ty says. "Well, try to squeeze." He pulls me along to the drivers seat, and I sit on his lap.

"We are breaking the law today, dear Liza." He says, and I grin.

"Get in, boys." I say, and they eagerly squash inside.

I start the car, and they look at me, slightly worried.

"Please tell me you aren't driving." Will says, and I grin.

"Why yes I am." I say, pulling away.

Within a minute we are at the school, and we get out.

"You have assembly first thing. I'll walk you." He says, leading us to the hall.

"Oh my gosh. Look at that. Is that the nerd?" One of the guys says, shocked.