Chapter 10

I awoke from my sleep I still cannot believe Jack rejected me. I checked what today was noticing it was Sunday. I let out a groan of frustration tossing my violet silk blanket to the side I got out of bed and took a shower. I got dressed after I dried myself off. Soon enough my stomach grumbled and gurgled in protest that I needed to eat. So I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

"You know those Duivels right?" Eric questions.

"Yes Eric those creepy creatures that attacked us." I rolled my eyes.

"Well I just killed the last one." He smiles. "That just means we only have one problem left!" He was excited.

"It will all be over and you saved the day hooray!" I exclaimed grabbing a blueberry bagel.

"You sound depressed what is wrong?" He seems concerned.

"Well Jack and I were going to have a miniature prom here for ourselves.. He rejected me!" I cried out.

"I told ya he was bad, bad to that little rotten core heart of his." He grumbles. "He actually probably does not even have a heart." He complains.

"If Jack did not have a heart he would be dead." I paused. "And there is no way in hell he is a zombie!" I stated the obvious.

"You know your emotions are going to get in the way and you will become weak. You will let your guard down and then you will..." He trails off.

"Then I will what?" I sneered.

"You will die damn it! You will die like I did! I let my emotions get in the way and I paid the price! Death! Death was the price!" He blurts out in a rude tone and he begins to cry.

"....." He is right I was thinking irrationally.

Sadness overwhelmed me so I ran upstairs tumbling into Eric's room. I untied Jeff and Ben from their chairs.

"Just go! Go away shoo!" I screamed tears streaming down my face.

Ben went through the TV giving me a thumbs up and Jeff picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"AMBROSIA ROSE ASH GET OUT OF MY ROOM! DO NOT GET NEAR THEM!" Eric yelled the whole house shook.

"Take me now please.." I cried and Jeff did exactly that he jumped out of the window.

He landed on his feet as glass shards were around our clothes some on his skin and probably mine.

"Shit!" Jeff grumbled.

"What?" I was confused.

"You have a huge shard of glass stabbed into your skin Jack's going to kill me!" Jeff's face looks horrified.

"I am losing blood? I did not know that is that warm feeling." I laughed.

"You are slowly bleeding out, but you will die if you do not get treated." Jeff informs me.

I had passed out.

* * Two Hours Later * *

I awoke, I thought I had died, I look down to notice a huge bandage wrapped around my stomach, and leg. I feel alright, I guess and that's when I smelt fire.

"God damn it Toby!" I heard Jeff yell as the smoke detector went off.

"I did not mean to!" Toby whines as he cracks his neck.

"You pyromanic!" Jeff scolds Toby.

"HEY DIP SHIT STOP BULLYING TOBY!" I suddenly snapped.

I hear Jeff grab a fire extinguisher. I assumed as he put the fire out.