Chapter 28

Waking up from my sleep with a start from the previous nightmare and the burning rose tattoo Zalgo had given me. Maybe that girl is not the actual proxy or there is something wrong with the whole proxy thing. What if there is more than one proxy? I have the potential to be a proxy. All these thoughts swarmed my head in a instant and I really got deep in thought about it. Maybe I was meant to defeat the creature stronger than Zalgo and Slenderman. I see Zalgo appear before me sitting on my bed just nonchalantly staring back at me.

"You are thinking to hard Ambrosia I can tell those dreams or nightmares can be prophecies. You determine your own fate do not let someone say you cannot be what you want to be take it for yourself." Zalgo looked at me with a sly smirk.

"Well we should get right to it then I am ready for my training." I changed really fast in front of Zalgo.

"Geez you should have warned me!!" Zalgo shouted about me changing in front of him. "Have some decency at least! I am not a pervert you know!" This must really have mattered to him.

"I am sorry, I am in the rush of my life to make the impossible possible Zalgo." I looked at him fixing my hair. "Now let's go geez do not keep me waiting." I glared at him.

"You are right let's go." Zalgo grabs my hand and we disappear in a cloud of smoke.

"So basically we do not know what this entity can do so we need to prepare for the unknown." I am seriously thinking this through a lot more than normal.

"Does this planet matter that much to you?" Zalgo asks.

"The planet itself? No it does not, but the people on this planet the nice people matter like my friends including my family. I care about them a lot if this planet was to be destroyed by this entity everyone will die." I knew this for a fact.

"You are the most sincere person and the words you speak interest me." Zalgo I notice throws something at me I barely dodge in time.

"I do not think this entity will think strategically while attacking like we humans do and that maybe our down fall to the whole situation." Zalgo throws another object at me this time it is a trash can and I dodge it in enough time.

"And what if it is only the proxies that can see this entity?" Zalgo questions me.

"I will try to make sure innocent bystanders do not get injured by the entity if they cannot see it." Zalgo tries to hit me and it barely misses.

"You cannot save every human from something they cannot see it is impossible." Zalgo throws a tree at me I get hit with a branch it scrapes across my skin.

"Why are we even discussing this during training?!?!" I noticed this conversation was meant to distract me.

"This whole conversation is a distraction of course the more you question yourself the harder it will be to dodge attacks." Zalgo informs.

We train for five hours it becomes exhausting though we do not stop until ten hours of my day has passed. I am physically exhausted and plop down on the ground letting out a groan. I close my eyes and take deep breaths.

"You did great today I expect you to do well tomorrow too. Do not let me down Ambrosia you are our own hope or well my own hope and the little gnomes." Zalgo informed taking me back home.

"Thanks I hope so too, see you tomorrow old man." I stated as we landed in my room and he disappeared in a black plume of smoke."

I showered using a new soap my parents bought me the soap smelled like blueberry muffins and honestly I could not be anymore happier than I am now. Even the shampoo and conditioner had the same scent to it. I prepared dinner as always home alone as my dad is at the morgue and my mom at work making a girl her prom gown. My new school day at my new school started next week and I was so excited yet bummed out at the same time. I would not be able to see my friends as I am going to a different county school. I did the required classwork that I had to make up since I am starting a new school. I had already submitted the assignments to my new teachers and I felt good about myself. Eric has not shown up for a while after meeting his brother and seeing his family for the first time in years. He seemed quite happy and I was happy for him. He would turn up soon seeing as Ben will be coming over tomorrow to hangout with me. I remembered our trip to Paris it was amazing I will not forget that moment in my life. Eating at a high class restaurant with a person who was becoming my friend. Ben was a sweet person towards me and he still surprisingly is to Eric even though Eric treated him awfully. It also must have hit Eric hard about finding out how Ben died. My mind started wandering at the time I had finished my chores. I went to playing the piano as the front door made a unlocking sound. My dad came in the house locking the door he came to give me a hug and went to eat before heading to bed. He must have had a long day at work today. It was getting pretty late so I decided to go upstairs to my room. I watched a bit of television it was just the same old stuff reruns of shows and basically the same movies the last couple days replaying. After a while I got bored I used the remote to turn off the television. I curled up in my violet silk bedding with my blanket and peacefully fell asleep.

🎉 You've finished reading Amnesia (Eyeless Jack Story) ||3rd Place EJ CreepyPasta_Awards Fall 2016|| 🎉