Chapter 18

I awoke in the morning with Jack not in bed and I frowned. He knew I was going to wake up soon enough so he probably left. I couldn't get up still I wonder will Slender get mad if I do not show up for training or does he know how severe my condition is? Toby entered the room with Jeff the two were both happy.

"Okay time to get new patches on those wounds." Toby smiled twitching.

"I will do it." Jeff said coming up to me removing them big gashes and medium sized holes in my body.

"Ah I am so ugly." I looked away.

"I know how you feel." Toby removed his goggles and mouth guard. He also began to remove his gloves scars all over his face and fingers.

"O-oh you have so many.." My voice trailed off.

"Yeah I know some were because of Slender as well." Toby smiled.

"At least you could not feel it afterwards." I responded.

"I guess that was the best gift I could get. I feel god gave me Slender for a reason." Toby said stoic.

"I could say the same thing Toby he wanted us when nobody else did." Jeff responded adding bandages to my body.

Jeff added them a bit tight yet not to tight and his fingers glided softly against my skin to the other wounds. Afterwards every wound was patched with fresh bandages.  Afterwards Jeff passed the gauze to Toby and he scuttled out of the room.

"So I am going on my date with Jason tonight." Jeff smiled.

"Congratulations Jeff on getting a date cheers!" I cheered happily.

"This is for the greater good for me moving on after well a long while." Jeff responded.

"Maybe I will move on eventually too." I smiled at Jeff giving him a hug. "Thanks for fixing me up." I was benevolent.

"Your welcome and Slender already knows you are in no condition to train for at least a good while." Jeff informs me of this.

"How long am I expected to recover?" I questioned.

"About a month you got beat up pretty bad." Jeff responded.

"It was the adrenaline from the anger I was feeling and I just let it all out." I chuckled.

"Why were you angry?" Jeff's brows knitted together.

"Eric being controlling and Eyeless Jack's refusal to go to prom with me." I smiled.

"I can understand about Eric and that part about Eyeless Jack since he is eyeless he cannot dance worth shit." Jeff chuckled.

"I could teach him how to dance." I said.

"Nah not worth your time, but still it is funny." Jeff smiled at me.

"Fine anyways it is.." I look at the time. "Twelve in the afternoon what time is your date?"

"At five o'clock tonight nothing will ruin this night for me." Jeff was so proud and confident.

My stomach growled loudly in protest I have not ate since breakfast. Jeff looks at me; he laughs out loud.

"I am hungry really hungry." I pouted.

"What would you like to eat?" Jeff asked me.

"I want something like tea and cucumber sandwiches." I responded. "Also invite Sally in too please." I begged.

"Okay tea, cucumber sandwiches, and invite Sally got it." Jeff walked out of the room.

Soon afterwards I heard small footsteps coming my way towards my room and a head with long locks of brown hair popped in followed with emerald green eyes.