Chapter 24

I really disliked Penelope though I kept those thoughts to myself. I woke up at three in the morning. I changed into workout clothing. Zalgo appeared right behind me and I turned around multiple red eyes looking into mine. I have accustomed to his weird looks at me and side glances. Training was more important than anything now. I heard Slender made Penelope's training at the same time as mine. He is going to replace me with her, because she is the main proxy. Though my job is to protect her I despised everything about her. She was the  complete opposite of me. Why was I selected to be a protector?! Zalgo swept me up putting me over his shoulder. We disappeared in the same plume of smoke. I did not struggle I did not move at all or utter a single word. Until we arrived I finally spoke.

"Zalgo he has already found the main proxy and I am afraid he will forget about me."

"That is why I am here once he forgets about you. Just keep going to training at the same time you normally do. If he has you do nothing for days come to me we will train some more." Zalgo smiled I believe he  blinked.

"I am indebted to you Zalgo." I bowed with crisp strong posture.

"No need to bow to me." Zalgo lifts my chin up. "Shall we begin?"

I quickly get straight up, I nod my head, and begin to attack him. He responds back with a kick to my stomach though I dodge it. He closes our space and I begin to panic. I do the most bizzare thing ever I lung at him kicking him in the stomach. He collapses to the ground and I turn around kicking him in the back. I keep beating him up when he is down.

"I surrender! I am in complete pain and it hurts!" He complained.

I stopped kicking him helping him up to his feet.

"I want to teach you somethings I have never taught anyone else."

"What do you want to teach me?" I was curious I thirsted for knowledge.

"Well I can teach you up to five foreign languages." Six of his mouths smiled, but one was sown shut.

"I want to learn."

That is when he sat me down at a desk. He began pulling out papers and a pencil. The language I was going to be learning was Latin. It was not that hard to learn at all it came to me quick enough that I had learned one whole sentence. It felt good to learn a new language even if it was a language that was not spoken much where I live at. Zalgo taught me until it was time to go back to the mansion, but first he grabbed my chest. I was about to punch him until he put his other hand up saying to stop before I knew it there was a mark on my chest. It burned my shirt in the area where the symbol was which happened to be my breast. I felt uncomfortable because the symbol was a satanic pentagram with a rose on it. We disappeared in a plume of black smoke in my room and he handed me a different shirt.

"Show no one this symbol ever." 

I only nodded at his command putting on a fresh pajama shirt and pajamas. I set the clothes I was wearing to the side except the shirt I hid it in my pillow case to set on fire later. I fell asleep waking up twelve minutes before training. I quickly changed into the clothes, I went out the door in a rush that I slammed it a bit loud, and rushed down to the training area. There was Penelope and Slender talking to each other. Though he did not allow me to hear their conversation. Training started like expected, but he only bothered to practice with Penelope so I got up and left through the woods. Zalgo stood there with a grin on his face a ridiculous grin I was kinda irritated. He offered me his hand before I heard a gunshot go off panicking I ducked and I felt a body over me. I knew it was Zalgo because we disappeared in a plume of smoke and arrived to where we train. Zalgo's hand was oozing out black blood as he swiftly walked into a area in which I followed him. The temperature felt like sixty degrees the ground was all black except the cracks in the ground flowed with lava. There were structures made of black as well they were as tall as skyscrapers or as small as a tiny house. Some were decorated really elaborately while others looked awful and looked like they were going to fall apart at anytime. Lastly there was no grass to be seen, no trees, no flowers, and there was no water at all either. Zalgo walked up to the biggest building which looked like a castle. A small gnome was dressed in all black and his skin was red. The gnome stood at the front entrance and bowed. It stood up ran inside the castle coming out with a bandages and other things. Zalgo's hand still had a bullet in it yet the bullet pushed itself out landing on the ground it melted. His hand began to heal, but not all the way he was still bleeding. The gnome cleaned the wound, sowed stitches into Zalgo's hand, and wrapped it with gauze. Afterwards the gnome put everything back in the kit hastily dragging it up the stairs as fast as possible the gnome disappeared.