Chapter 13

"Proxy wake up I have news to tell you." I open my eyes to see Slender-man.

"What type of news?" I squinted my eyes shut.

"It is time to begin your training so you can be as strong as the others, and not as weak as Ben." Slender-man informed.

"Alright when do we begin training?" I questioned.

"In an hour, and if you fail you go into the quick sand pit for an half hour." Slender-man threatens.

"Yes sir I will be in tip top shape see you later." I replied getting ready by eating some cereal.

"Why are you up so early?" Jeff questions.

"Training with Slender-man." I commented.

"Do not fail, or I am sure he threatened to put you in the pit." Jeff brings out an eye dropper filling it up with eye solution.

"Your eyes are dry aren't they?" I questioned.

"This is what happens when you make yourself nearly eyelid-less." Jeff informs. "Do not ever do it you will regret it." Jeff puts the solution in his eyes.

"Uh-huh alright I gotta go see you later." I just finished washing my bowl, and left the kitchen to the outdoors.

I sat down in the grass bored out of my mind. I began twirling some grass in my fingers, and it kept snapping so I had to switch to a different piece. I hummed a little tune. I did not care what tune it was as long as I was having fun. Soon enough I began getting more of my memories back, and how I saw the other creatures that I had in my sketchbook. It was not pleasant whatsoever it was horrifying. Some of them victimized me, but kept erasing those memories. One of them nearly buried me alive, and Jack had to rescue me. A majority of the time it was Eric protecting me, and fighting them off.

"You are killing all of my grass." Slender hissed.

"Huh- oh is it time already?" I questioned.

"It has only been half an hour so I decided to not let you wait any longer." He informs. "So what do you want to do first?" He glares at me.

"Weaponry I want to know which weapon I can use in combat." I replied.

"But do you not already have brass knuckles and throwing stars?" He smirked.

"Yes, but those are close ranged weapons." I responded.

"Ah you are right.... no pit for today sadly." He sighs in disappointment.

So we began trying to find long ranged weapons I could use. Some were so heavy I could not even lift them, some were so light I could not even use them, some I managed to break, and finally I found the right long distanced weapon. It was not a gun, a scythe, or a bow and arrow. It was a tack shooter with four portable battery packs, and a thousand tacks to shoot at people. Slender was quite pleased with the weapon choice, and said it would be my long distance weapon. With that he said the same time tomorrow that he did earlier. After he disappeared I packed up my newly equipped weapon. I headed inside, and there was Ben standing. He didn't look happy. Jeff was there as well chatting with him and he noticed Ben had stopped talking.

"No pit today I'm assuming?" Jeff questions.

"No just weapon picking that was all." I smirked.

"Well what is it?" Jeff looks at the bag.

"Tack shooter." I glared at Ben.

"That's pretty cool nobody has used one of those before." Jeff hums.