Chapter 22

I woke up feeling a warm body pressed up against mine. I snuggled the body closer and I knew it was Jack. I wanted to close my eyes and go back to sleep. I could not go back to sleep at all. Jack's chest was slowly rising and slowly falling. I could tell he was asleep. His hair all over the place especially some covering his face. I really wondered if he had actually loved me for real. Maybe I should talk to Zalgo but how do I summon Zalgo? The thought pondered in my brain. I remember what he said a long time ago. Proxy protector? A new thing that was stronger than anybody on this planet? I had to keep training if I wanted to keep everything the way it was... the way the Earth is. I cram pillows up against Jack's body so it would feel like me I get down on my knees and hands beginning to crawl silently through Jack's room. I reach the door to exit his bedroom I use my knees to stand twist the door knob silently. I crawl back on my hands and knees out the door. I close the door the same way I opened it. I slither silently down the hallway  before a set of feet appear before me. I looked up to see a demon some creature I never seen before.

"Do not worry kiddo it is just me Zalgo. I am not in my human form." He peered down at me with a steely gaze.

"I feel uncomfortable when you look at me that way." I spoke to him.

"I will heal your wounds at no cost to you for now, but you will have to pay a price later.." Zalgo trailed off.

"If I agree to this.. what will happen?" I became curious.

"Nothing yet that is." Zalgo informs me.

"I will take it. I accept your form of business." I whispered.

Zalgo strolled behind me I would not say that I was not scared, because I was. I did not know what he had in mind for me in my future. I felt my feet begin to heal completely before Zalgo came in front of me. He grabbed my hand yanked my body completely straight up putting me on my feet. My heartbeated rapidly it felt like it was thumping out of my chest. I grabbed fearfully at it hoping it was still intact. My heart was still intact I let out a breath of relief.

"Adrenaline Rushes feel nice." He looked at me hungrily.

"Thanks I am indebted to you. I have to go train now." I informed him.

"Do you want to train with me?" Zalgo asked many sharp teeth showing.

"Um.. depends.." I was unsure to answer him.

"I promise I will go easy on you for now." Zalgo sounded sincere.

"I guess I accept to train with you." I responded calmly.

"Our training begins at four every morning and goes to six in the morning. Get some sleep until ten in the morning and meet with Slender. Tell no one about your secret training do not even think about it around Slender." Zalgo informs.

Zalgo grabs me by the waist we disappear in a black plume of smoke. I cough once we arrive and Zalgo lets me go. He pushes me I stumble forward a little before turning around.

"I will give you twenty minutes to do warm-ups and stretches. From weeks forward from now those stretches should be done in less time." Zalgo takes a seat with a table a creature scrambles up to him with a mug.

I begin to do stretches that tug a little when I do them. Some consist of using upper muscles while some consist of lower muscles.

"Ten minutes is up I will inform you when we start." Zalgo gets up from the chair.

The mug, chair, and table disappear in thin air. My mouth opens wide in shock.

"We will now begin with hand to hand combat. Four weeks from now I will teach you how to harness magic." Zalgo informs me efficiently.

Zalgo charges at me; I dodge him barely an inch away from his fist. If I did not move it would have collided with my face. I did not wait for him to turn around. I kicked him in the back he almost fell over.

"You see human you should attack when someone is vunerable." Zalgo informs. "I heard you let into Slender pretty good with those punches." Zalgo smirked at me.

I charged at him though I was not lucky. His knee landed in my gut. I let out a cough. He was right on top of me about to crush me with his leg and foot. My hands flung up fast along with my arms and I grabbed that foot. I twisted it harshly as he landed on the floor.

"That hurt." Zalgo said. "Unfortunately that is not enough you will die." Zalgo smirked at me.

I began to get angry so angry I marched over towards him. He smirked at me. He kept insulting me.

"You will die alone." Zalgo laughed.

"No!" My voice boomed. "I have got Jack!" I responded confidently attacking him.

"He does not even love you!" Zalgo spat.

"Yes he does!!!" I snapped.

I was so angry my hands were flying so fast. Everything was quicker than previous training sessions with Slender. Zalgo swiftly grabbed me slamming me on the ground.

"6 am time to go Ambrosia Rose Ash." Zalgo grabs me by the wrist.

We disappear in the same plume of black smoke from earlier. We arrive back at the mansion. He gently lets me go. I head towards the couch and I lay down. Zalgo wraps me in a violet and red silk blanket. It smells of cocoa butter and I close my eyes. I fall asleep softly. It feels like 10am I wake up. It is ten in the morning I rush to the location to meet Slender.

"I am surprised you are here today with your foot injuries." Slender hums.

"About that they are much better than they were a while ago." I smiled.

"We will start with your warm ups as usual." Slender hums.

I do those warm ups with extreme precision. I do everything perfectly. I look at Slender he is talking to Toby about something. I finish my warm ups early my muscles aching from the earlier training. Slender and I begin our training my movements are a little slow. I barely miss some slaps from the tendrils, but I avoid seven of the eight tendrils. I bleed some blood out of my leg it stings. Though I keep on my feet I keep going. I can not stop now eventually I close the space between him and I. The difficult part was getting him down it took an hour. Eventually he got exhausted that is what he said. I am sure he was sick of me being on top of him; punching down at his face. Toby comes back with some supplies for some weird thing. Luckily Toby brought a first aid kit with him.

"Thanks Toby I appreciate you bringing the first aid kit." I smiled opening it.

"Your welcome." Toby walks away following Slender.

I patch up the wound that had the tendril sent through it. I make sure no one is around when I begin to think. Zalgo said a new stronger creature is around. That I had to protect the proxy whoever the hell that is. I hope it is a really awesome person. I stop thinking about that. I begin to wonder what Zalgo will need me for. I begin to organize the first aid kit. Toby just probably tossed whatever he could find into the kit. I stopped thinking again. I close the first aid kit shut. I get up; I limp towards the house with kit in hand. I open the door as it lets out a heavy creaking sound.

"Ambrosia where were you at this morning?" Jack asks me when I answer.

"In the kitchen." I lied as best as possible.

"How did you get to the kitchen?" Jack sounded curious.

"With my feet."

With that I walked past him carrying the first aid kit back to the bathroom. I began to sort the supplies from the first aid kit before putting it away. I walk out of the bathroom. Slender appears in the mansion in a plume of smoke.

"Everyone meet in the kitchen I have some important news to tell you." Slender communicates with telepathy.

Not to mention when he is nearby it causes a severe headache. I clutch my head and my ears are ringing. It dies down slowly and I make my way to the kitchen. Taking a seat I was the first one to arrive. Soon enough Jack, Sally, Toby, Masky, Hoodie, Ben, and Jeff entered the kitchen. Laughing Jack had not been present in a long while. I never really hangout with any of them. Especially Sally and her bear Charlie.