Chapter 5

BETH

Jazz and Parker came around later that day since Dylan was at a party and insisted I'm not alone at night because of what happened in the morning.

"Your new neighbours asked you to come over to their house for dinner. Isn't that meant to be your job?" Jazz questioned.

"It is meant to be our job but do you think my parents would be able to spare just one day to invite their new neighbours over for dinner. I bet they don't even know they have new neighbours. They're busy people" I rolled my eyes as I amswered. Parker nodded in agreement and shoved a handful of popcorn in his mouth.

We were currently watching Disney movies (because they are just amazing) and we had a lot of food. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. Popcorn, chips, chocolates, candy, drinks and pasta.

Don't ask.

"Mrs Henderson mentioned that she had 4 kids in total and two of them are around our age. She's a pretty women so there's no doubt her kids wouldn't be the same." I shrugged before taking a sip from my coke.

"Hold up" Jazz spoke up. "You're telling me that you might possibly have hot neighbours?" Yup, that's Jasmine alright.

"Not again" Parker groaned. "Please refrain from talking about boys when I'm around. If you haven't noticed, I'm a boy and I don't really like it when you fantasise about us" he playfully glared at the both of us.

"Are you sure? I remember you called your mum and told her you were gay" Jazz reminded him with a small smirk on her face. Parker's eyes widened before he launched himself at us both.

"It was a dare you gave me!" He cried as we burst out laughing while Parker glared at us.

I wouldn't trade these idiots for anyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ow ow ow! Beth, stop!" I let go of Dylan's ear and crossed my arms over my chest. He pouted while rubbing his now red ear.

"You didn't have to literally drag me to our neighbours house. I told you I'd follow you." He cried.

"Dylan I was waiting for 10 minutes outside our house! You were too busy killing zombies" I yelled, throwing my arms in the air. He rolled his eyes and continued to walk.

Oh great, now he's going to ignore me.

The house is exactly the same as ours

The house is exactly the same as ours. The interior might be different but I just loved the outside of our and their house. We walked up the small stairs and stood infront of the door. I inhaled before exhaling and pressed the door bell button. We could hear muffled voices from behind the door before it swung upon to reveal a very happy Mrs Henderson.

"Welcome dear! Come on in" She exclaimed, moving away from the door to let us in. I smiled at her and walked in to see that the interior was also exactly the same as our house.