Chapter 6

SAM

Seeing Elizabeth at my house was strange. No girl from school had ever come to my house before. When mom told me we have a cute girl and boy as neighbours I thought she meant little kids. I feel like Elizabeth is different from other girls. I just don't know why. I mean, she's fierce, snappy and cute.

Wait what? Did I just say cute?

I shook my head at my inner thoughts and made my way into the kitchen to see mom and Elizabeth laughing.

"It's fine Mrs Henderson. I can clear up everything. You already did enough today" Elizabeth smiled at mom, gently pushing her out of the kitchen.

"Darling it isn't right to treat a guest like that" mom bit her lip, hesitating.

"I can help Elizabeth if you want me to mom" The words flew out of my mouth before I could even stop myself. I mentally slapped myself as I saw Elizabeth's eyes widen.

"Oh yes! That's a great idea honey!" She smiled at me and Elizabeth before walking out of the kitchen.

"Why would you want to help me? I can do it myself thank you. And don't call me Elizabeth. My name is Beth" she snapped at me.

Jesus, this girl.

"I'm not helping you, I'm helping my mom. She's been very tired lately" I responded before adding "Elizabeth".

She glared at me before turning around to start washing the dishes. I leaned against the wall and watched her as she silently washed the dishes.

"Stop staring at me! Do some work asshole" She snapped, turning around sharply. I jumped a little at her outburst and put my hand on my chest.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath.

Wait a minute... Did she call me an asshole?

I glared at her after realising she had indeed called me an asshole.

"What did you call me?" I walked towards her slowly. Her eyes widened as she took a step back. She backed away until her back hit a wall. She cursed under her breath before I trapped her against the wall.

"What did you call me?" I repeated.

"A.. Asshole" she replied, looking away.

"Princess, you don't even know me" I whispered as I put my fingers under her chin and moved her face towards mine.

Damn, those blue eyes are hypnotising.

Her eyes fluttered close as my breath fanned her face slightly. I stared into her bright blue eyes before moving away from her and walking off.

Why did her eyes look so familiar?

BETH

He walked away, leaving me flustered. My mind couldn't comprehend what he just did. He called me princess.

"Stupid jerk" I muttered before finishing cleaning the dishes. When I walked out the kitchen, I saw Dylan trying to keep up with an energetic Mason while Alex and Brian watched in amusement. Alice held the phone up to her ear listened contently to the person talking to her. She motioned for me to sit down and lifted her index finger to indicate she'll be done in a minute. As I was about to sit on the sofa, two hands pushed me gently but powerful enough to make me fall backwards onto the sofa.

"Come get me Beth!" Mason cheered, running around the house but Alice finished her phone call in time to see what he had done.

"Mason Grant Henderson! Apologise to Beth!" she commanded and rushed over to check if I was alright. I let out a giggle and shook my head at her, surprising her.

"Oh no, don't make him apologise. He just gave me the extra push to sit down" I laughed and stood up.

"Anyway, I think we'll be off now. Dinner was great Alice and we really enjoyed meeting you all" Dylan spoke up, making everyone else to rise up from their seats and wish us a good night. We made our way home after Mason made me promise to come over as much as I could.

Dylan unlocked the front door and as soon as I walked in, I fell face forward onto the sofa.

"Umfh"

"What the fuck was that?" Dylan laughed.

"Carry me to my room please" I whined. Dylan raised his eyebrow before he walked over to me.

Oh he wants to make a deal. Hm fine.

"If you do, I will make you food anytime you want me to" His eyes lit up and he practically ran over to me.

"Come on then! Hop on"

That, ladies and gentlemen, is my brother.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ugh I'm like the worst author in the world. I always update so late. Forgive me guys. Pls I cri T_T

I bet you guys weren't ready for Sam's POV XD

Anyway, hope you enjoyed even though it's kinda shorter than usual.

Love you guys xx

Rewritten 09/02/18