Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

It is almost midnight when i came back, i was shock from what i saw

It is almost midnight when i came back, i was shock from what i saw. Its Jeongguk lying on the couch, having a difficult positionㅡfetal position while sleeping. I cursed under my breath. How can he sleep with that kind of state? Is he not even thinking about himself and the baby? And that fucking asshole with a name Jimin? Where is he now? Why the fuck did he leave his Boyfriend and the unborn child?

I want to punch his straight on his face from hurting Jeongguk, my used to be Jeongguk that so pure, so innocent and calm. He did not deserve this treatment. He need to be treated like a Princess.

I didn't notice that I was pre-occupied with me, brushing his soft locks. I shake my head and stand up, taking out the food from the bags and put them inside the fridge and went to Jeongguk. I lifted him using bridal style, he is quiet light, i want to kiss him so bad, his soft lips that i did not taste before. He also smell nice, he smell like home.

Whilst carrying him, i'm in a verge of kissing him and hug him tightly, but i remember.

This is just a pity. I just pity him because of his state ,That's all. Because he doesn't have a family and a friend. Then, Jimin leaving him. Right?

I opened the door, it was very hard for me using one hand and then assist Jeongguk with the help of my thigh. I layed him on his bed, tucking him silently with a comforter and ruffle his soft and smooth hair. He flinch a lil bit that startled me.

I found myself staring at him and caress his cheeks. "Hyung."

Is he dreaming of me?

"Jiminie Hyung.." No.

Not again, don't cry. You promise to yourself, Kim Taehyung that you wouldn't cry. My eyes betrayed me, a form a watery spill from my cheeks. No, he doesn't like me. He doesn't love me and that's the truth. I can't never be Jimin. I can't never make Jeongguk love me.

I know there's a hurtful expression on my face now, so decided to carry on. Forget everything and go to my room. This day is so tiring so i took a quick shower and planning to sleep after, Thank god i feel so sleepy right now.

And then after a few minutes everything went black.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Babe." A soft voice calling and pushing me lightly. The sun rays coming through the blinds of window and it hurts my eyesight. I sat on my bed and saw Jin Hyung holding my hand.

As soon as i saw him smile. I hug him tightly and sniffles his scent. "I think my Baby Taetae miss me that much, eh?" I nodded and about to speak but he stopped me. I pouted. "That stink! Brush your teeth or else. No more kiss." I ran fastly and brush my teeth. I wash my face and wipe it. When i go back. He's not there.

I go through the dining and saw him smiling and talking with Jeongguk. "Babe come here. I brought food. And i heated the food i gave you last night." I nodded and peck him on a lips then sit down.

Jeongguk is smiling but i know its fake. Why? "Jeongguk right? Eat now. Actually i was planning on giving this to you last night but i guess, this little lion didn't feed you."

Jeongguk shyly smiled and answered. "Uhh that's okay Hyung. Uh, are you in a rel-"

"Yes, i'm his Boyfriend." Jin announced cheekily. Jeongguk smiled again fakely. But i think Jin did not notice. "Anyway Tae? Do you have schedule today?"

"Hmm." I think about my schedule and i only have one. "Yes but its just one photoshoot."

Jeongguk confusing stare got me. "Photo shoot?"

"Oh! You did not know?" Jin said while munching the last bit of bacon. "He is a famous model and actor." Jin seem so proud of me. And i am gladly caress his hand.

"I- I didn't know." Jeongguk frankly said.

"How can you know about me. You leaved me in my painful days." Jin held my hands tightly and tap it continuously.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Taehyung eat your food. Stop spitting fire to the kid and let him eat properly." I eat slowly while clenching my fist. I had enough and i am tired.

"Tae, i can accompany you today but please come with me with our house. Dad want to talk to you again." Jin said. I agreed and continued to eat.

"He probably gonna ask if we were getting married." Jeongguk drop his spoon .

"Uhh sorry, i will get another one." Jin stopped him and stood up to get another spare of spoon for Jeongguk. "Thanks Hyung."

"So, Taehyung?"

"Okay. I miss Dad too. I will visit him." I answered. Jeongguk stopped eating and it bothers me.

"You guys planning on getting ㅡm-married?" He asked and it most likely a whisper.

"Actually, i don't know?" Jin answered. "Before we've planned but we got a full loaded of schedule so we decided both to plan it next time."

Jeongguk quietly rubbing his tummy. "But we're engaged though." Jin show the ring. Jin is so happy and i am here looking to the both of them.

Jeongguk look like he want to cry. But i brush it off and stop thinking too much. "How about you, How are you and how month is that baby? Ahh! I'm jealous. I want to have too."

"Oh please Babe, no to pink!" I said and he smack my head.

"Shut up! So Jeongguk?"

Jeongguk put down the fork and spoon he silently think. And i assume that he will begin to talk. Seriously i don't want to know.

"Jimin.."

"Jimin left me. He does not like having a baby with me." I gritted my teeth. What the fuck! If he doesn't want to have a baby. He need to fuck by himself! "He also have another boyfriend. And he said he really does not love me at all." Jeongguk crying and Jin comforting him.

"What an asshole! Grr!" Jin really hate asshole. "If ever Taehyung left me. I will kill him!"

"I'-I will never do that."

"Be sure! Because i don't want this Baby to be abandoned by his Fathe-"

"You're pregnant?" I asked exasperatedly.

". ㅡOpps! Shit?." I jump and hugged him tight. I kiss his lips, neck and his cheeks.

Jin is laughing. "I slipped my surprise! God! I got carried away!"

"Fuck! I'm so fucking happy! I feel so bless! Oh shit!"

"I calm your balls. Anyw-wait! Where is Jeongguk?"

He left?