Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Taekwon & Taeguek

Taekwon & Taeguek

I don't know what to feel but my heart wanted to flutter in happiness. Seeing Taehyung hyung with me is too much from what i expected. Before, i am just dreaming about it. Hugging his arms, kissing him, loving him with my whole heart. But now look at us. Living in a beautiful place with our child.

Taehyung, now sleeping in the nursery room, I can't blame him. He love my children too much.

Who would call in this hours? I grab the phone and answered it with a simple hello. The line is silent and i can hear a cracking sound. I hold my chest. It feels like i am in danger but, it only my imagination.

Maybe i should stop reading watt pad. "Hello? Who is this?"

"You will pay for these!" The other line drop the calls, i become sweaty and chills down to my spine. I'm scared.

I don't have any enemy. Who could that be?

Meanwhile, i got startled with Taehyung hyung. He is wearing the most inconsolable face i've ever scene. "Baby." I don't know what's happening again in myself, but every time he call me like that he made me flustered.

"Y-Yeah?" He sighed heavily and hold my arms. "Is there a problem with the twins?"

He shook his head. So, Taekwon and Taeguk is out of here. "Namjoon hyung called me, regarding with Jin hyung."

I mouthed 'oh' as an expression but i really don't care after all. Yeah, he is kind. Fair enough but he is bitching around me the last time we met. "What about your Fiancée?"

He groaned. "I already muster that out. He cheated on me right?" I smiled inside and nodded to show my affection. "Namjoon said that Jin hyung miscarriage the baby we- i mean he had, with that fucking Ken."

"What happened to him right now?" I can see the bother written on his face. I cannot blame him. Jin hyung take care of him and love him unconditionally. "How is he?"

"He run away." Oh, why? "I'm really bothered right now! Namjoon hyung told me about him that he still not well."

"I know, hush please." I rub his back and ruffle his soft hair to feel him better.

"I know he did something behind my back but it doesn't mean that i forgot to care for him! I still do! I still love-"

"Maybe you're just tired hyung. Let's rest." Taehyung hyung nodded and held my waist. I felt happiness, this is so good to be true.

I just feel sorry for Jin hyung. This life i have right now is for him, not for the twin and not for me.

Taehyung hyung sat on the edge of the bed and scanning his phone. I want to cuddle him and nuzzle my nose to his neck but i don't have reason's. I am not pregnant to get so clingy.

Should i act scared? Or ugh this is really frustrating me.

"Hello?.. Yes Namjoon hyung this is Tae.." Oh why is he calling his Manager at this hour? "Do you have news for Jin hyung?.. None?" He frown and sigh. Jin hyung really had a big effect to him right now.

I notice that there is a sweat coming from my eyes. Shit! I'm crying again. I'm jealous. From the first i shouldn't! I don't have any rights to claim his as mine because he is just being a good former best friend right?

"Thank you Namjoon hyung, please keep me in touch, i'm still worried about him."

"Tae i'm really sorry."

"Hyung i should be the one saying that. You just protect me from hurt."

I lay myself in a soft mattress and cover myself a soft and cold comforter. I still can smell the citrus mint fabric that used.

I trace Taehyung hyung his back. He is so manly now. I wonder how big now is his..shoulder.

He put his phone on the side table and lay next to me. "Still up?"

"Can't sleep, hyung." He nodded and stroke my hair slowly. He keep on doing it and i feel my eyes went heavy. "Stop doing it hyung. I still wanted to talk."

"Stubborn." He rolled his eyes and smile. "Sleep now, The twin could wake up later on midnight."

"No, they're full enough hyung." I proudly said. He smiled cheekily. "Whats funny?"

"Nothing, you're just being cute in my eyes." I feel myself blushing hard. Shit. Stop flirting hyung before i kiss you!

"I'm not cute, i'm handsome."

"Sure." He smirked, what the!

"You know what hyung, you suck." I rolled my eyes and whimpered.

"Not for free." And again, i flustered. How many times do i have to embarrass myself in front of him.

"Whatever, hyung tss." He keep on touching and pinching ears and i felt ticklish! This is really his fetish since i met him! "Hyung! Stop that! It ticklish!"

"Tss you love it."

"Confident as fuck!"

He scoffed and widened his eyes. "Jeongguk! Your mouth!"

"Ops! Sorry hyung, i got carried away!"

"Whatever lets just sleep i'm sleepy. Now hug your favorite and handsome hyung." Pshh, conceited but truth. I scoot next to him and hug him tight. He smell really nice. I'm dying!

"Jeongguk?"

"Hmm..yes?"

"Are you full?"

"Huh?"

"You're enjoying my scent." I hide my face in embarrassment.