Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

#happytaekookday!

#happytaekookday!

Jimin is crying. Jeongguk steal a glance and saw that the orange guy is sobbing hard. "I don't have any idea why you're doing this to yourself, Jeongguk. You know how much i love you. How much i sacrifice all i have just to be with you." Jimin is rich but he chose Jeongguk over money and power. His family was disgust about him being gay. But Jimin love him so much.

When Jeongguk finally accepted him before. All of his credit cards and communication to his family is cut too. "I don't know why i deserve this kind of treatment. All i have to do is give you all your needs. All your demands! But, why are you still hurting me? Why do you choose to come with me if you're going to hurt me in return? Are you just using me to runaway?"

Jeongguk bit his bottom lips and shrug. "For fucking sake. Answer me! Stop running away to all of your problem!"

"I don't have one! I'm okay? I don't have problem! I am h-happy." He stutter. Jimin knew. Jimin is not stupid.

"Okay."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Jimin wake up in a sudden noise coming to their bathroom. Its 6:13am and its still early for him to work. He walk through the comfort room and saw Jeongguk holding the rim of the toilet bowl. Vomiting.

Jimin went pale and shrug his head. NO. This is just a stomach problem. "Kook? Are you okay? Water? Do you need one?" Jeongguk nods. And that's the cue for him to run and get a glass of water. When finally grab a water he gave it to the raven and he accepted it.

"Thanks Jimin." Jimin smile and hug Jeongguk. "Hey, i'm sorry about before. I promise i'll take care of you hyung." Jimin nod between his smile and hug him again tightly.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Jeongguk vomiting is not a joke anymore. Jeongguk stop from clubbing but the vomiting on early morning was still there. Jimin is curious. He want know what is happening to Kookie. When Kookie bid his goodbye because he will go to the grocery. He search for something. Anything that will be useful. He think that Kookie is sick and hiding it that's why he is acting normal.

He opened the walk in closet and throw everything. Clothes, accessories anything. Until he saw a brown envelope. Jeon Jeong Guk.

He open it and saw a result. Its said positive. Not in a serious matter but. Positive being pregnant. Fuck.

Jimin calmly arrange and fix everything. He sat in the edge of their king-size bed and breathe properly. He don't want to collapse in anger.

Gritted teeth, clenching fist, trembling body.

He heard the door opened from the outside. Jeongguk is here.

The master bedroom open. "Hyung, sorry. The grocery store have a lot of people. And ugh traffic jams." Jeongguk laugh and sat next to him.

"You're pregnant." Jimin said enough for Jeongguk to froze. "You are fucking pregnant, Kook."

"Whats the matter hyung. We made love." Jeongguk biting his lips. Quivering it.

Jimin stood up ad grab Jeongguk hair harshly. Jeongguk scream from a sudden movement. "You slut! For your information. I am not capable of producing a child!"

Jimin punch his face. Jeongguk cried in pain and crying hard. "Hyung no- i am sorry ahh!"

Jimin slapping his face continuously until the raven taste his own blood. "Bitch! I give you all! For fuck’s sake! I gave you all! Everything you need and this is what i get?" Jimin harshly grab his collar and punch his face. Jeongguk is crying hard.

"I-Im sorry hyung."

"Sorry?" Another punch. "Sorry for being a slut?! For being a worthless Boy friend?! HUH?? FOR WHAT?!"

"You know what. Your slut right. I think you deserve this." Jimin ripped clothes until there is none. Until he is naked. And pull his inside the comfort rom. Jimin opened the cold shower and leave Jeongguk there for one hour. After that he pull him again inside the guest room and turning on the air con with maximum level. "No food for you slut." He lock the door leaving Jeongguk wet, naked and locked.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Hyung.please, i'm hungry." Jeongguk pleaded. When Jimin unlocked him after two days.

Jimin smirked. "Oh, okay Baby. Wait okay?" Jimin leave the room and came back with a dog plate. "Eat here."

He crawl slowly and grab his food. Its egg and rice. No utensil. But he eat crying. Jimin clench his fist. And punch Jeongguk face again.

"Fuck i'm still irritated with your face." He throw a big shirt in Jeongguk face and demand to the latter to wear it without undergarments. Jeongguk wear it to ease the coldness he felt.

Hyung. I need u.

Hyung. Save me.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Jeongguk sat in his bed thinking hard how can he escape on the cruel place. His tummy is in three months now. And he is tired of the abused he get.

"Ah Yoongi! There hit the spot! Oh fuck." He heard on the other room. "Ah shit that feels good. You're so good at this. Nggha."

I need to escape. I need to think how.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

The place are quiet. Jeongguk doesn't hear anything. He took a simple pin hiding on hid pillow and use it to open the door.

Click.

He smiled faintly and run inside the masters bedroom. No one is there. He open the walk in closet, wear a decent clothes and grab a big bag. He put everything he own. And saw Jimin cards and money. He need it.

After that he scan the whole place. There is none. Thank you lord. He said.

When he is about to open the door he heard Jimin voice. Fuck.

He made his way on the back door. He run fastly, no turning back. No regrets.

With a big bump on his. "Hyung i'm coming."

"I will come for you, i will fine you hyung, no matter what."

Author's note: please do read my new fanfic. It's called Crystal snow. Please ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ