Chapter 29

CHAPTER 29

"I'm sorry, Tae i didn't-" Namjoon hyung did not continue what he is trying to explain

"I'm sorry, Tae i didn't-" Namjoon hyung did not continue what he is trying to explain. Taehyung hyung punch his jaw and face, a simple cuts shown to his lips. Some cops wanted to stop him since hurting inside these places not allowed.

I hold Taehyung hyung arms, stopping him for anything he could do. He stop and clench his fist tightening his grip and slumped on a hard chair next to me.

"Hyung.." I averted my gaze on Taehyung hyung. Once i saw his eyes. It like my heart shattered into pieces. He is crying and biting his lips. "H-Hyung..do you know how much i trusted you?" I rubbed his back on a slow pace to calm him down. I hope that it will help him.

"Tae, i'm sorry." Namjoon is crying too. Ugh, i cannot take this. I wipe my tears and pretend that some dirt went inside my eyes and rub it. "I know how much you gave all of your tru-"

"You know? You know but you keep on lying and ruining my life? Do you know how much it causes the life my daughter?! Hyung! Taegeuk got kidnapped?! What if Jin did something stupid?! Does your conscience take it?"

"I'm sorry."

"Keep on saying sorry, as if i will buy it. Hyung, i treated you as my big brother but you do this to me. How could you, your worse than i think. Your worse than Jin."

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT ASSHOLE! SHOW THAT TWAT-" Yoongi hyung entered the visiting area with Jimin hyung hugging his back. I bowed my head and bit my lips.

I can't take to look on him. Namjoon hyung stood up to hug Yoongi hyung but Yoongi hyung punch his jaw. Namjoon slumped on a cold cement floor and wipe his blood oozing on his lips.

"I THOUGHT YOU ALREADY CHANGED! FUCK YOU!" Jimin keep on hugging his back to stop him but Yoongi keep on remove his hands. "YOU TOLD ME, LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WILL DO BUT YOU CHEATED ON ME, BITCH! WITH WHOM? WITH THAT JIN Skunk? FUCK. UGH! I BLAME MYSELF FOR NOT CUTTING YOUR BALLS WHEN YOU LEFT." Namjoon hugged him but Yoongi remove it and cried silently.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry, i realize that I love you more than anything. Please baby." And again he receive another punch. "Babe please don't do this."

"I'm done with you cunt. We're done. Even if you freed from here. Don't bother to show your disgusting face in front of me." Yoongi pull Jimin hand and they both exited the visiting area with a Namjoon crying in front of us.

"We're going." We stood up and leave him with a cops asking him to stand up and go back to his cell.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

Next we stopped on the Mental Institution, we go through the five doors to reach where Jin hyung is. The security on his room is so secured and i think Jin hyung won't able to escape anymore.

We saw him talking to himself while hugging his pillow. His room is full of white, when it comes to bed and walls. He is muttering something on his mouth and keep on smiling derp. "Taehyung..taehyung babe. Our Baby is here. Tae Baby i love you." He said and smile creepily. "No one..can get you away from me..baby."

"Hyung." He hummed in response. "Do you still love Jin hyung?"

"Yes." I shut my mouth and bit my bottom lips. "He change my life and i thought he can bring happiness into my life. Like what you did before. But, all of this..happen."

"How about me? Do you..love me hyung?" He smiled and hugged me while we are facing the two-way mirror wherein Jin hyung is.

"I Love you." He kissed my forehead. "I Love you." My nose. "I Love you." Then my lips. "No word, can describe how much you mean to me."

"Thank you hyung."