Chapter 17

CHAPTER 17

"Namjoon hyung! Are we settled? The caterers? The venue? How ab-" Namjoon taps his shoulder and grin

"Tae, calm down. Everything is under control. And yes, all you said was fine." Taehyung sigh a relief and sat down. He wipe his forehead noticing a big dots of sweat.

"You know what, i will take care of everything just go to the church with the kids already since it almost time." The brunet plastered a big smile on his face as a thank you for being a good Manager and a friend. Namjoon on the other hand sigh and contact the least person he can talk to.

"Hello." Namjoon said for a beginning. He is waiting on the other line to speak but he heard nothing. A blew of a swirl wind took his attention knowing that there is a person behind the line. "Hey."

"What now." The voice on the other line seemed off to. It looks like the person was fuming mad on the latter. "If you are going stop me again. Then I'm going to shut this off!"

Namjoon heaved a sigh and on the verge of forcing himself not to do something bad. But, what can he do? He is madly, deeply in love with this person. Yet, keep asking himself Do i really need to do this? Am i ready for Taehyung and i end of friendship?

"Jin, they're going to church now." Jin on the other hand shut his phone. He want to go hurriedly to do what he is planning to. Since Namjoon from the last time pull him to stop and lock him inside his room.

"Damn, this traffic jam!" He is not his usual self. He looks crazy laughing by looking on the picture in front of his car. "Tae, baby do you miss me?"

"Yes Jin, I miss you so much Babe." The blonde giggled and maneuver his car. He is probably insane talking to no one. The side effect of his miscarriage. He didn't take any medicine or even check ups. He escape from the Hospital after the doctor clean his tummy.

"Well, i'm coming for you Babe. Wait for me? Arasso?" He chuckles again.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"May i carry her?" Jisoo asked. The baptismal was done. And everyone want to take a picture. Jisoo is one of the twin Godmother. Jeongguk slightly having a deep thought if he will let the latter carry Taeguk. But, Jisoo was adorable so he gave the little girl.

Jeongguk averted his gaze at the church, seeing the visitor is undeniably happy for them. "Taegukiee~ this is your Jisoo Godmother! I'm pretty right? Like you? Ne? Hihi." Jeongguk think Jisoo likes kid.

He then saw the other guest. The Godfather, who is Hoseok, the producer, Bobby, Boyfriend of Jisoo and yes. He is not Jealous anymore. Then, Namjoon. Of course the most Loyal person for his Hyung. On the other hand, Jisoo, Doctor Lalisa the one who take care of Jeongguk on his Baby and Saeron, Jeongguk friend.

"Taekwonie, you're so cute. Huhu." Saeron fake a cry and kiss the little boy.

"Here you go, Jeongguk-ah, Taeguk is crying. She miss his Mommy so much, ne?" Jeongguk spread his arms and carry Taeguk when he felt something. He want to pee.

He excuse himself together with Taeguk. "Jeongguk want me carry Taeguk?" Hoseok asked. Jeongguk reject the offer and smile.

"No thank you, Hyung. I'll check her diaper too if its full." Taehyung on the side carrying now Taekwon who is giggling.

"Woah that's too much! Taekwon don't want me to carry him." Bobby pouted and he receive a light punch from his Girlfriend Jisoo.

"Stop acting like an Idiot." Jisoo smiled.

"How about me? Taekwon?" Lalisa asked the Baby, Taekwon come with her without whimpered. "He know me, he!"

Taehyung laugh, knowing that the Doctor was childish.

Meanwhile, at the comfort room. Jeongguk step inside and put Taeguk on where suppose the Baby can change her diaper. He took the diaper inside his bag pack and took also a wet wipes and baby powder. When he is finally contented with his Taeguk. He smiled and check himself on the mirror. "Jeongguk." He widened his eyes. He turn around to saw Jin with a gun on his left hand.

Jeongguk keep on taking small glance to his child. He can't produce any sound because he is scared. Who wouldn't? He is carrying a gun! "H-Hyung."

"Cat got your tongue? Jin smirk and pointed the gun to Taeguk.

"Hyung please no." He pleaded and his eyes went watery. "Please spare her."

"Handed her to me." He said still pointing the gun to Taeguk. Jeongguk was crying now. "Give her to me or else i will pull the trigger?" Jeongguk lift Taeguk and shakily handed him the poor child.

"Good boy, now move away." He step back and Jin hastily run together with Taeguk on his hand. Jeongguk slump his body on the cold tiles. Crying and sobbing.

How can he suppose to save his Taeguk now? How does Jin hyung know they are? He keep on thinking until he close his eyes in confusion.

When he regain himself back. He stand up and run where Taehyung is. "Where is Taeguk?" The question made him cry louder. The guest scoot next to him and ask what happened.

"Jin hyung took Taeguk hyung." He cried. "What are we gonna do?" Taehyung clench his fist and asked everyone to go the venue together with Jeongguk.

"Hyung." Taehyung asked him to stay and entertain the guest and he will take care of everything.

Namjoon on the side wiping his cold sweat and fidgeting hi hand.

"Jin will pay for these!"