Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

From: unknown

From: unknown

Seokjin-ah. Don't try to hide. I'm looking at you 24/7, if i were you. You would tell methe truth.

Read ✔

Seokjin was trembling from his position. Holding his phone with a tight grip, and a watery eye that want to escape in the process. He knows what Ken, can do about the situation. And he is pretty scared about that.

"Babe?" Taehyung on his side worrying about him. Seeing the pregnant he loves that sad, made him sadden too. "Babe? Is there something you worried about?"

Seokjin still can't hear anything. Gripping tightly on his cellphone and closing his eyes. "Ken can't do this to me." He whispered.

"What? Babe i can't here you." Seokjin shocked when he saw Taehyung hugging him from the back with a concern in his eyes. Seokjin wanted to cry. He cannot lose Taehyung. He cannot lose the man he love just because of a simple stupid night.

"Ugh." Seokjin lookin for an answer, but he can't process any words. He is scared that he might slip.

"Are you okay? You're so pale. Shall we visit your OB-gynecology?" The blonde shook his head and tackle Taehyung into a tight hug. "Hmm, if there is something you worried about. You can tell me. I am here and this is nothing compared of what you've done before." The latter nodded and continuously hugging the brunette.

"I love you, Seokjin. I love you with all my heart." Taehyung confessed and ruffles the older hair.

"I- I love you, too and i'm sorry." Taehyung was a bit confuse, but he just nodded to make Seokjin feel better.

"I am going now Babe." Taehyung said and kissed Seokjin forehead. "Namjoon Hyung is calling me. He said that i have another photo shoot with someone you hate."

Seokjin furrow his eyebrow and bit his lips. Not way. "Who is it?"

"That Ken." Jin frozen. "I don't know why but tsk. He is not that famous, but he keeps on insisting on working with me."

"Can you reject the offer?" Seokjin asked worrying of what could happen. "Is it okay?"

"No can do Babe. Namjoon hyung already accepted the offer and it's a bit rude if i will reject it." Seokjin closed his eyes. Forcing breathing proper not able to produce any single of tears.

"Okay, o-okay. Uhh bye." Taehyung kissed again the blonde before waving his hand.

Taehyung exited his unit with a confused eye.

Why is he acting strange?

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"So, Taehyung this is Ken and i know you already know each other since before so, yeah?" Namjoon awkwardly introduce the two not wanting to open other topic.

"Yeah. I know him." Taehyung scrunch his nose and check on his phone. "Lets do this now. Seokjin might waiting for me."

Ken showed his evil grin and smirked, Taehyung already irritated by the latter but brush off the scene to work better.

"I heard that he is pregnant." Ken teasingly the brunette. Namjoon want to stop them but choose to step back knowing what Taehyung can do. "I am a bit confuse about the father of his child. How is that?"

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung grabbed Ken's collar and tighten it grips. Namjoon holding his arms, he knows Taehyung well. Taehyung can strangle the man in front of them to death.

"Oh i don't know? I am just asking. Don't be rude and let go off my expensive shirt." Taehyung let go off the latter and Ken just brush the invisible dust.

"Taehyung and Ken. Let's start now." They both nodded with a smirk on Ken face and a bad aura with Taehyung.