Epilogue

Last Chapter

"Taeguek-ah, Appa was calling us, could you please do it faster?" Taekwon whined on his twin sister

"Taeguek-ah, Appa was calling us, could you please do it faster?" Taekwon whined on his twin sister. The latter just show her boxy shape smile before check herself through the mirror. "Taeguek, you're pretty enough. Stop doing that."

"Ya, ya! Are you scolding Jennie again?" The man said holding the edge of the door. Taekwon pout and look again on his sister.

"Uncle Ken, how many times do i have to tell you that Taegeuk is her name? Not Jennie?" Taekwon put his hands on his pocket and lean his body against the door. Taegeuk laughing in front of them.

"That name is prettier than any name so shut up, Taekwonnie. You're just five years old but you speak like your uncle Yoongi." Taekwon pull his sister hand and exits their shared room.

"Aigoo, were late now. This kid is so slow like Appa Taetae."

"Stop nagging oppa, you're so like Gukkie Umma." Ken is laughing while driving his car. "Uncle, does mom and dad already on the church?"

Ken check his free hand with a wrist watch. He shook his head cos its too early. "Not yet, we still have plenty of times to rehearse."

"Uncle, everything is perfect i know." Ken nodded and smile.

"I know Jennie." Taeguek palm her face and look on her twin brother who is closing his eyes and humming a song.

"Oppa." Taekwon hummed and rose his brow, still not opening his eyes. "Is Mommy Gukkie gonna wear a gown?" Taekwon shook his head.

"Mommy is a guy Geuk." Taeguek nods and hold her curls.

"I want to see them now." Taeguek whisper and look outside the window.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Jeongguk is here!" Everyone inside the church fix their spot and location. Taehyung on the front fixing his bow tie. He keep on wiping his cold sweat attempting to fall.

"Calm bro." Taehyung bit his bottom lips and looking for his soon to be husbanded.

"Kookie won't run away Tae, stop that."

"But Jimin! I'm scared what if!" Jimin roll his eyes and look for the visitor chair, eyeing Yoongi who is smiling on him. "Aish! Now, now. I don't know why i asked to be my best man."

Jimin roll his eyes. "Cos you love me bro. I feel it." Taehyung pretended to puke and giggled.

"Stop flirting, you already have a child."

"I know, Yoon Ji is a blessing." They both nodded and saw Kookie walking in center. Taehyung hastily smiled and wave his hand.

"Stop crying man." Jimin said.

"I am not." Taehyung protest.

"Sure." Jeongguk on the center was holding a bouquet of flower. He is wearing a white suit with a black tie. Alternate color with Taehyung.

Once their hand met, Taehyung kissed it and look on his eyes intently. Looking with a pure love.

"Youre so beautiful Baby."

Jeongguk blush and hide his face using the bouquet. "I'm sorry if we took late on getting married."

"Its okay Baby you need to deliver Jeonhyun." Jeongguk nods and they went in the center. Jimin tap hid shoulder and congratulate them.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

I now pronounce you a husband's." Everone clapped their hands for the both. Taehyung held Jeongguk chin and about to kiss him.

"Wait." Everyone confusingly asked why. "Can you cover Taegeuk and Taekwon eyes?"

"You very no fun, Tae." Hoseok shouted. He smiled and kiss Jeongguk passionately.

"I love you, Kookie." Taehyung stated.

"I Love hyung..more."

End