Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

"Where are you Babe?" Taehyung calling Jin on the phone, informing the other one about Jeongguk

"Where are you Babe?" Taehyung calling Jin on the phone, informing the other one about Jeongguk. "Babe still there."

The silence filling up the phone. Only blew of the wind can be heard and a soft moaned. Taehyung clenched his fist. "Jin!" He shouted and angrily tauten his phone.

"Oh fuck." He heard on the other line. No way Jin will do this. "Ta-Taehyung?!"

"Drop that phone Jinnie." Then the call ended. Letting Taehyung stand outside Jeongguk room. He didn't know why he is not mad. He is happy about Jeongguk.

"I will talk to him later." He thought to himself while heading on the nursery area. Some nurses chatting outside the door, talking about something.

"Oh my gosh! The twin was so cute." The nurses one said.

"Yea, i heard Kim Taehyung is the Father that's why. He really looked a like the two! Such a lucky man!" Taehyung abruptly scoot on their side.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me where is Jeongguk child?" The two nurses squeals and bit their lips to control their feels. Who wouldn't? Its Kim Taehyung.

"Sir, that Babies is yours." The nurses pointing into the two crib on the middle.

Taehyung ajar his mouth. Baby Kim Taekwon and Baby Kim Taeguk was written on it.

His surname.

"Uhh-"

"Thank god! Taehyung you're here! Jeongguk looking for you!" Doc Lisa pulling him in Jeongguk room. When they opened the door. They saw Jeongguk lying with a groggy voice and sloppy body.

"H-Hyung." Taehyung sat next to him and awkwardly hold his hand, caressing it using his thumb. "Where is Taeguk?"

Jeongguk also does not know about the twin and Taehyung widely smile. Forgetting the surname thingy. "Jeongguk! Its twin!"

Jeongguk hang his mouth in shock. "R-really?"

"Yes! I named them Taekwon and Taeguk. I'm sorry if i already decided their named without informing you. It's a very rush form so-"

"It's okay Hyung! I love their names. Too bad they were using my surname." Taehyung stiffen and stop caressing latter thumb.

"There is a problem, Kook." Jeongguk is crying ghastly. "Oops! Don't cry they are fine and healthy!"

"Then why?!" Jeonguk whined.

"The nurses used my surname." Jeongguk is shock but deep inside he is celebrating. "I don't why but they write Kim on it."

"I'm sorry Hyung."

"Why are sorry for?" Taehyung kissed his forehead and cheeks.

"Because they used it?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Its fine. I'm just worrying about you. Because you might-"

"No Hyung! Let's visit them please!" Jeongguk leaning on the latter side and kissed his Hyung lips.

Taehyung is shock. He is blushing roughly. Jeongguk is acting weird. Maybe the side effect.

"Relax Jeongguk." Doc Lisa entered the room. "We bring your Babies here. Taekwon and Taeguk here is your Mom! We will just leave you and get the babies after 20 minutes."

They exited the room after putting the babies next to Jeongguk. "Waaa! They are so cute." Jeongguk carefully kissed their forehead and crying.

"Woah." Taehyung is a bit shock seeing the twin in person. "They looked like.. Me?"

Jeongguk flinched a bit but brush off what he heard. "Hello Baby. I'm your Mommy Kookie."

"Kookie they are so cute. Taeguk have a mole on his nose." Jeongguk also witness that but keeping it inside him.

"Maybe they look like me because we live together and you see me always." Jeongguk nodded and held Taekwon fragile hand and kissed it. "Their hands is soft."

"And little." Taehyung giggled. "Hi Taekwonnie and Taeggukieee~ i'm your hope!"

Jeongguk raised his eyebrow. "That's-"

"I'm just kidding! I'm your Daddy Taehyunggieee~ hihi! I will love you both and gave you all you want."

"Hyung you don't have to do that." Jeongguk spat. "They will get hurt. If they know the truth."

Taehyung fuming mad and lean on the chair. "They will not get hurt if we keep it!"

"That's selfish decision."

"So? I am way better than Jimin." Jeongguk eyes watered and went silent.

"Sorry i don't want to hurt you Baby. Just rest for a while and i will buy you some food." The raven nodded and kissed his child.

Jeongguk feel into sleep and the moment Doc Lisa entered to bring back the babies on the nursery.

He stoop up and dialed Jin number again. After three rings the other line answered. "T-Tae."

"What are you doing a while ago Seokjin?" Taehyung excruciating asked.

"Uhh, where are you?"

"Answer me!" He shouted. He heard sniffing and sobbing sound. "Are you cheating behind my back?!"

"N-No!"

"Then who is that?" He heard crying sound and sniffing again. "Don't cry and explain!"

"Its..ken"

"That's it!" He ended the call and sat on the cold vacant chair outside Jeongguk room. "He is probably cheating in me. For sure that Ken laughing hard right now." He taught to himself.

"But, .. Jin is pregnant right? Who is the Father?" He bit his lips and shake his head off and step into Jeongguk room.

"Maybe i should buy babies clothes first to remove my deep thoughts."