Chapter 13

CHAPTER 13

After two days, Jeongguk is free to go home

After two days, Jeongguk is free to go home. He is happy that we will come home with the two.  Meanwhile, i was thinking about what should i do with Jin case, i apparently think to ignore him.

In two days, i asked two men to help me bring the things and appliances to the house i bought for Jin and i, the house has two storeys, four rooms to be exact.

One master bedroom, one room for the baby, two guest room. Each room got own comfort room. The full house painted in gray and white, it also has a garden outside. The nursery room have two cribs, which i bought before and to make it more useful i extend it next to the master's bedroom.

The things inside in the room was color pink and blue and that room was full of toys and plushiest.

I also asked Namjoon hyung to drive us home. I already explained my decision about Jin. He told me that my decision was right. Since Namjoon hyung is very close to me. I consider it.

I carried now, Taeguk cos she is crying on Jeongguk arms. Jeongguk really want to hold her but Taeguk likes me. I don't know why.

"Hyung." Jeongguk said. "Why are we going here? It's too far from the condo right?"

I just chuckled, i also saw Namjoon smiling from the rear mirror. "Secret."

"Tsked. Taekwonnie~ your uncle-"

"-Its Daddy." I stated. Namjoon Hyung groans and laughed that made my eyes roll.

"Okay." He blushed crimson pink. "Taekwon your Daddy is keeping us a secret!"

"Whatever Kookie. Taegguk" I talked to our Princess. Our? Yes. She is mine. "You love Daddy more that Mommy right?" Kookie was looking to Taeguk and he saw that Taeguk smiled widely.

"See?! She loves me so much. I nuzzle our nose and kiss her forehead. "Daddy Love Love Love Love You Taegguk"

"That's a nice role-play. Tae." Namjoon Hyung snap out.

"Keep quiet Hyung. The twin might hear you." He said sorry and smile. After few minutes i already see the house.

We stop in front and step out of the car. "Who own this?" Jeongguk asked while holding Taekwon. "Its so beautiful here and hmm..the place are clean!"

"Lets go inside. The babies must be tired." Jeongguk gave me confused look but he come with us.

"Wow, this is such a nice place." He is roaming his eyes and i saw a glint of happiness inside of it.

"This is our new house." I said he hang his mouth and shook her head.

"No way." I smiled and hold his hands to go to the next floor. Wherein the baby room are.

"Namjoon hyung, feel free to eat. We will just go to the rooms."

"No, i also wanted to go. I will fix your next schedules so i have to go. Take care." I nodded and smiled. "Pretty bunny, Bye!"

I rolled my eyes and shoo him away. "He is funny." Jeongguk laughed.

"Whatever." After a while we saw the cream door that have a frame outside. "Baby Kim's Room" that's the word hang outside. I flustered hastily cos maybe Jeongguk may not like it.

"That's-"

"I can change it if you wan-"

"I love it. I love it Hyung." He smiled widely ear to ear. This is one of the best moment i will treasure from the rest of my life.

When he opens the door. He hag his mouth again. Maybe because the place is so cute for the babies? "Hyung thank you so much."

"Don't mention it."

"But, Hyung. How about Jin Hyung? If i remembered. This house is for him right." I shrugged my shoulder and put Taeguk on her crib. She didn't cry.

Jeongguk also put Taekwon on his and come closer to me. "Is there a problem Hyung?"

"Yes." He held my hands and asked me to take a seat. "Jin was cheating me.".

He is not shocked. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, its fine. Seriously i didn't saw it coming. That, that-"

"He can betray you?" I nodded and sigh. "You will find someone better.

"I already found the best." I looked at him on his doe eyes. He is so beyond perfect. "Kookie.".

"Y-Yes." I come closer to him and whisper to his ear.

"I'm hungry." He punch me hard and i wince. He really have a muscle pig body. "Maybe we can leave them for a while? He nodded and walk to the kitchen.

I already ordered food, such as pizza, pasta, pastry and ice cream. We ate and talked a lot of things.

This thing happening right now is just a part of my dreams. This moment like talking with Kookie, eating with him, having fun and having a child.

I will accept the twins, even though they are not mine.

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Namjoon!" Namjoon removed his eyeglasses and stood up once he saw Jin coming on his office. He narrowed his eyebrow and smile slyly.

"Yes Jin, what can i do for you." Jin slammed his table and yell at him.

"Stop bullshitting me! Where is Taehyung!" Namjoon want to stop Jin from being a madman cause he know that Jin is quite sensitive since he is pregnant.

"I-I don't know." He wipe his cold sweat and smile.

"Namjoon, tell me the truth or else i will wreck your office!" Namjoon secretly push his secret button for security and hold Jin arms to calm him down. "Let go off me!"

"I told you! I don't know!" Jin shook his head and smile crazily. "Please, leave now."

"NO!!! TELL ME!! WHERE IS UHHHHHGGHH AHH!" Jin scream when he felt something on his stomach. Its like squeezing his abdomen.

"YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Namjoon scream. "OH MY GOD! JIN."

"OH UG HHH! NOOOO!" After that he faint. The security entered his office and help him carry the latter. Namjoon wanted to curse himself for what he did and come with Jin on the Hospital.

The medics are fast. "What happened to him?" One of Jin doctor asked. He explained what happened.

He saw Jin carrying from the stretchers and waited outside. He waited for two hours and the doctor step out.

"I need you to fill up this." Namjoon confusingly look on the paper.

"What?! You will remove the baby?" The doctor nodded.

"That is the least we can do to save Mr. Kim or else, the poison will eat his whole body." He easily sign the paper and wipe his unwanted tears.

"I'm sorry."