Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

"Why are you acting so strange, Jeongguk!? You're ignoring me these past few weeks! You're not eating and crying a lot!" Taehyung yell loudly

"Why are you acting so strange, Jeongguk!? You're ignoring me these past few weeks! You're not eating and crying a lot!" Taehyung yell loudly. Jeongguk sniffles and sobbing hard while wiping his tears. "Whats the problem? Are you that broken hearted? If you love that punk go! Leave!" The raven didn't speak and continue crying.

"Jeongguk please. Tell me whats wrong. Do you know that crying like this, is not good for your baby?" He spoke, softly.

"H-Hyung I'm sorry." Taehyung flinched and confused. "Sorry for leaving you before."

"Jeongguk it doesn't matter. Finished is already finished. You can't change the fact that you're here." He pointed his pointed finger to the floor. "Alone with that child. And that Jimin dipshit, is an asshole for letting you both go." Jeongguk nodded as if he is agreeing to the brunet opinion.

Jeongguk stunned seeing his Hyung face when they met last month. He changed a lot, he is more handsome and muscular than before. And he is regretting for leaving his Hyung before.

He love the brunette so much. And leaving him with Jimin is a wrong decision he made. Seeing his hyung with other man hurts a lot, knowing that he is happy without him.

"Hyung do you love Jin hyung?" Jeonnguk asked curiously.

"Of course." Taehyung admitted. Taehyung did not show his confused face why the raven guy asking that kind of question.

He love Jin, but not as much he love Jeongguk until now. "That's good to hear."

"Y-Yes, I know."

"Hyung.. If Jin Hyung already have your baby. What will happen.. to me?"

"I will leave you here. I actually have a mansion i bought for the person i am giving a happy life." Jeongguk cried again. Taehyung did not know what to do. He hug the raven tightly and kiss his forehead.

"Jin hyung is a lucky guy." Jeongguk spread his arm and wrapped it to Taehyung. He love sniffing the scent of the brunette. He is hoping that the Father of his child was Taehyung and not Jimin.

"I'm happy for you, Hyung."

"Thank you, Baby." Jeongguk bit his lower lip and tremble. He remember the endearment the latter call to. Baby. "Before this moment end. I will be honest with you. What happened before."

Jeongguk nodded and look up to see the perfect features of his Hyung while hugging him tightly. "I love you so much." The raven shock and widened his eye. "Before."

His eyes started watery of what he heard. "And i got depressed that you left me before. I cut myself, starving myself and try to kill myself because i can't find you."

"That i didn't have the opportunity to tell you that time, that i love you so much. You told me that you have Jimin. And that time, i died mentally."

Jeongguk was shocked to the revelation. They're both suffering before. He thought that Taehyung only see him as friend that's why he try to ignore and leave.

His sobbed became heavy and his crying is too much that he can't breathe.

"Jin hyung and i met when he saw me planning to jump in a river, its so funny because we've met on the river before right? I thought its destiny. And heaven decided to give Jin to me as a blessing."

"We are now three years and counting. I moved on two years to forget you." Lied. "And now we have a baby! Oh my gosh! I will name him Taekwon or if she's a girl, Taeguk? Yeah Taeguk!"

"Hyung can iㅡrest?" Taehyung seemed confuse but nodded in return. "Thank you Hyung. Goodnight."

Taehyung stood up and kiss the latter cheeks but Jeongguk dont know what his hyung planning so he look to it and to make the situation awkward. They kissed on the lips.

"S-sorry. Goodnight." He leaved and bang the door.

Jeongguk touched his lips and close his eyes. Cherish the moment. "Taegguk, baby. Your Father kissed me."

👶🏻👶🏻👶🏻

"Yes Namjoon Hyung. You can just visit me first regarding on the schedule. I am not feeling well." Taehyung said on the phone. He cough and rub his chest. "Is it okay?"

"Yes Tae, i'm coming in 5 seconds."

Jeongguk startled when he heard the doorbell rang. He saw a tall fine man with dimples. The tall guy smiled. "Hi, preggy? Is Taehyung here?"

"Uhh yes, who are you?" Jeongguk wides as a moon.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, his Manager." Jeongguk nodded and led Namjoon inside.

They saw Taehyung in his room, trembling and coughing. "Hey Tae! Are you okay?!"

"Yes Joon Hyung, i'm okay." He sniffed hardly and cough again.

"Lets go to the hospital!" Namjoon yelled. Jeongguk with teary eyed agreed.

"Call Jin please. I need him. I nee-"

Taehyung faint and Namjoon bring him and started running. "Preggy call Jin please and tell that we are heading to their Hospital."

Jeongguk nodded and shock. He did not knew that Jin is rich. "Hello?" He said when he get the phone.

"Yes?! Who is this?"

"H-Hyung, uh. Namjoon hyung said they're coming to your hospital."

"Don't tell me-"

"Yes."

"Oh my god!"

"Can i come i-"

Taegguk we cant visit your Dad.