Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

"Hyung, Jimi-" 

"Hyung, Jimi-" 

"Don't talk for a while. We need to go home." Taehyung hyung coldly spat on my face that made me shiver. Yes, he is bubbly and nice but the moment you broke his trust. He will become the most the worst person you will meet.

The moment you broke again his trust.

I sat quietly on the shut gun seat and put my seat belt on. Taehyung hyung give Jimin a cheque with twenty thousand dollars to shut up, we still bought a special cake. I don't what to feel. Happy? Nervous? Fuck. I mess up.

I start to feel ache on my eyes and cry. I sobbed silently.

We came back to our house welcoming with the sight of visitors. Namjoon hyung held Taeguk and Bobby holding Taekwon. "Oh, your parents are here. Hello Mama and Dada." Said by Jisoo who is doing Baby talk.

I smiled faintly spreading my arms to carry Taekwon on my arms. He come with me and let out a soft chuckle on his mouth.

"Hyu-"

"Lets eat guys?" Taehyung hyung said not eyeing the twin. Shit. He misunderstood everything and i feel so fucked up right now.

"Yes, i'm hungry." Hoseok hyung run inside the house together with Doctor Lalisa. They seem so closed? Sigh.

"Taekwon, do you want some milk? Hm?" He smiled and caress my face with his soft and small hands. "Taekwonnie, your dad. Is mad at us." I whispered.

He showed a poker face like Taehyung hyung has. They the same. "Lets go inside, hm? Don't worry i will fix this mess so that me, your dad and you with Taeguk will be happy together."

Taehyung hyung silently fixing his hair whilst sitting on a chair. He is showing his famous blank expression that made me scared. I sat next to him together with Taekwon on my arms.

The visitors are playing, some on them are eating and made Taeguk laugh. "Hyung." I gulp a big lump. "I- I explain everything. Please don't get mad."

He nod and spread his arms to took Taekwon on my arms. He kissed our child and close his eyes. I know how much it affects him since he love the twin so much.

"You will explain everything to me after this okay? No lies."

Ding dong!

"Ops? Are we waiting for someone?" I asked. Jisoo and the other shrug their head but Namjoon hyung stood up.

"My boyfriend is here." He said and walk outside together with Taeguk. I just shrug my shoulder and grab something edible because i'm hungry as fuck.

"Guys." Namjoon getting out attention. "This is my Boyfriend Yoongi." I turn my back and saw Yoongi hyung. I thought, he is with Jimin?

"Jeongguk?" Yoongi hyung confusingly asked? He cock his eyebrow. "What are you doing here?"

"You know each other?" Namjoon Hyung and Taehyung hyung asked.

"Ye/No." They give is what-the-truth-look and i shrug again.

"Yoongi Babe." I look at them again giving them a stern look. So Namjoon hyung in a relationship with Yoongi hyung? But Yoongi hyung is cheating together with Jimin behind his back? Shit.

Yoongi hyung giving me a don't-tell-him-look and i just roll my eyes. If i tell about them about Jimin he will reveal everything happens before. I want to explain this to Taehyung hyung.

"So, Taehyung is the Father of your child Jeongguk?" Yoongi hyung randomly said. That made our visitor silent.

"What are you saying Babe. Of course not. His Boyfriend before was the Father." Namjoon hyung explain. Yoongi hyung smug and smirk.

"I don't think so." He said and held Taeguk hands. "Woah. You really look a like with your Daughter huh. Taehyung?"

Taehyung hyung clench his fist and roll his eyes. "Lets blow the candle?" Hoseok hyung interrupted. Thank god.

Namjoon hyung give Taeguk to me and we went in front of a big cake, with Taekwon.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday happy birthday. Happy birthday to you! Yehey! Blow your candles." They all clap their hands and took microphone to give some of their gifts.

Doctor Lalisa came first in a small stage. "Hi, Twin. Its your pretty auntie. Well, i self-proclaimed myself as one!" We all smile and laughed in her speech. "I bought you guys a Baby kit. Well, its all in a cute size since they're both one year old. They can use it if you know something came up?" She sat and next is Jisoo.

"Annyeong, everyone. Hi Babies! I bought you a video recorder. Well i hope you used it all the time-"

"For what? Making their parents sex tapes?" Bobby cut her and i blushed hard. "See, Jeongguk is flustered."

"Stop teasing him, hoe. Anyway. Babies. Happy Birthday again!" Jisoo sat and they are all give their gifts with a speech. I don't know if what was that for but it seems fun though.

Hoseok Hyung gave them a horse bicycle, Bobby hyung gave a bunch of shirts and dresses. Namjoon hyung gave a Polaroid camera and photo album, Saeron gave a two big hypoallergenic teddy bear. Well, Yoongi hyung stood up. He had a gift for my child?

He stood up and tap the microphone creating a hurtful sound. "Hi, Jeongguk. My gift for you is this." I hang my mouth. Why is he giving me a gift? "Its my mix tape."

They all held their stomach and laugh hard while i roll my eyes in disbelief. "For the kids, here a two plushiest kumamon." He hand it to me but he won't let go.

"Hyung? Are you planning in giving these?" I scoff.

"Oh sorry." Taeguk hold the two plushie and hug it. "Ow. She like it? I love this kid."

I shook my head and roll my eyes. I remember i will talk to hyung later. Do i need to prepare?