Chapter 1: I HATE WAITING FOR RAMEN TO COOK! IT'S TOO CRUEL!!

THERE IS A REBOOT IN PROGRESS. IF YOU WOULD BE MORE INTERESTED IN READING THE MORE UPDATED VERSION OF THE STORY, PLEASE GO HERE: http://www.wattpad.com/70825985-there-here-and-back-again-a-naruto-fanficition

The picture of Nakira is next to this. Her hairs a bit longer, along with the dress. The dress is darker to. And it has a raven outline on the back. So..... Yeah. That's her.  

 EDIT: Yes! Hello there! I was re-reading this story, and since I was like, what, twelve? when I wrote it, I decided to edit it. So currently this entire story is going under heavy editing! Don't worry however, it'll still be the same. Just maybe with more fight scenes, and less.... awful grammar. 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE THREAT THAT NAKIRA GAVE TO SHIKAMARU... MIMI_SKYLE DOES...

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ

~Nakira~

I sat down next to Naruto on the swing. Hiding my new headband. "Hey..... You'll get one soon!" I said with a disgustingly obvious peppiness. I almost felt bad for the guy, who wouldn't? After all, the kid's been shunned by a village and THEN he couldn't even pass his silly ninja test."What's the point in being all sad?"

"Nakira, I'm the only one that failed. I couldn't even make a proper clone! While you made, like, ten."

"It wasn't ten. It was six..." I trailed off, this really wasn't helping. "I'll take you for ramen tonight!" That made him look over at me, a smile gracing his features. 

"Really?"

"No. I'm just saying that to tease you." I replied sarcastically. "Yes I really mean it dim-"

"Naruto, can we talk." I looked up to see Mizuki. Humph. WOW RUDE, No excuse me? No "sorry for interrupting you, great and powerful Nakira-san, but I need to talk to Naruto," nothin'. I rolled my eyes slightly, crossing my arms over my chest and huffing. 

"Go ahead. He's all your's." I sighed and stood up. "Usual place tonight." I called, walking away. Fine Mizuki-sensei. Don't include me in your conversation. Fine. Just fine. You two-faced, insolent, douchebag, face, thing. I pondered more insults as I walked home, my footsteps echoing as I navigated through slightly empty streets.

~Two hours later~

I stirred around the ice in my cup, bored. Where is he? Naruto would usually be here by now, unless... Mizuki kidnapped him as his sex slave... Yep, that's what actually happened; I always thought that dude was gay..... Ugh.... I jumped up, my face a frown as I realised that I should probably just go ahead and save him. I started to run around, checking our usual places. Then out into the woods. He might be there..... Ah! There he is! "You jerk face! Left me waiting all alone! I was going to take you for ramen. Where's Mizuki, has he tried to use you yet?" I searched around frantically. Mizuki might take ME as his sex slave instead!

"Use me? What do you mean use me?"

"HAS HE TRIED TO MAKE YOU HIS SEX SLAVE!!"

"What?! No!" Naruto exclaimed, turning back to the giant scroll. He was all bruised and dirty and stuff. I peered around his shoulder. I could tell the comment confused him, but I'm sure he didn't really feel like commenting on it. 

 "Watcha doin?" I whispered next to his ear.

"Practicing this jutsu. What about you?"

"The usual. Kicking butt, taking names. Yelling at Sauske for being too-"