Chapter 20: SUNA DEPARTURE

• Dedicated to EVERYBODY EPIC YOU COMMENTED/ VOTED ON LAST CHAPTER... AND EVERYBODY WHOSE READI

HERE IT IS! AFTER MY WEEK LONG VACATION OF WRITING I FINALLY GOT OVER MY DAMN WRITERS BLOCK AND FORCED MYSELF TO WRITE!!!!!! WOOOOOOO *spins round in circles*

Okay. Here it is. GAARA won by 2 whole votes! THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED LIKE I TOLD YOU TO. *glance over at the people who didn't vote/comment* I know who you are.., JK XD

SAUSKE FANS DO NOT FEAR! (underdog is here) XD anyway, after this is finished... Ima make a spin-off so you can see how it ended if she went with Sauske!!! Useful right?

~Nakira~

I finished packing my last piece o' useful clothing, looking around the now bare-ish room for anything I missed. "Well.... That should be about it..." I trailed off, it's around Midnight now, So I guess I'll leave in the morning. But I don't wanna cause a commotion.... Maybe I should just... Leave now? Naruto would be upset that I left without saying goodbye.... And Sauske.... He's going to be leaving himself right? He was thinking about it... but knowing Sauske he probably will. Anything for power.. Tsunade-sama approved me to leave as soon as I was ready... So....

"Going somewhere?" A cocky, arrogant, slightly sexy, emo-ish voice called, making me whip around to see Sauske standing in the window.

I just nodded, not having the heart to tell him exactly WHERE I was going. His face fell, and he stepped inside. "You're not coming with me are you?" His whispered, leaning closer to me.

I shook my head, "Sorry," I croaked, turning away and playing with my bed covers. "It's not anything personal. It'd just be better if I went to Suna. It's closer to.... To where I need to be." I covered quickly, and found myself trying to turn around again.

"And where exactly is that?" I could hear the cocky, assholey smirk in his voice.

My eyes narrowed, "None if your damn business!" I snapped, turning around. He was still smirking, and inches away from my face. SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! HE'S GUNNA KISS ME!! The question is.... Will I..... Actually like it? The last time...

*Flashback*

"Yeah..." I trailed off and looked away from Sauske's intense gaze. I turned back to look at him, "Sauske-kun... I remember what I needed to ta-" I was interrupted by him grabbing the back of my neck gently and pulling me down closer to him.

Then kissing me!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I was to much in mental-freak out mode topull away for fight back... And... I might've.. Possibly... Found myself.... Kissing back... And.... Possibly Enjoying it....

*End of Flashback*

"Nakira..." He trailed off, "Please come with me." He mummered, leaning down closer... And closer... And closer... Till our lips met. I didn't fight back, and... I... Might've... Kissed him.. Okay we're not doing this again.. YES I KISSED HIM BACK GOD DAMMIT! It felt... Nice... But.. Not.... Natural... DAMN YOU CONSCIENCE STOP MAKING ME SOME SAPPY WHORE!!

((MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA))

-.- I hate you conscience.

((*shrugs* Okay, I'll just force you to jump off a cliff then.))

Fine... YOU WIN FOR NOW! Anyway..... I pulled, away. Biting my lip. "I'm sorry Sauske-kun.." I whispered. He looked away, and started to back towards the window. "OI!!" I exclaimed, bi-polar taking over. "YOU BETTER NOT FORGET US SAUSKE UCHIHA. I FULLY EXPECT YOU TO COME BACK!!"