Chapter 18: The 3rd Chunin Exam

Recap, as this is kinda important!

"Yakabushi?" I asked, the memories suddenly rushing towards me. My anger melted away as I turned my head towards the sound.

And there he was. 

My brother. 

Whose supposed to be dead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Nakira~

 I looked at my brother, my mouth open in shock. Yakabushi.... I tackled him in a hug. "YAKABUSHI-ONII-CHAN HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT YOU BIG IDIOT!" I smacked him upside the head. "I thought... all of you were dead and... wait? Is Mother and Father....?"

 "No Nakira-imouto-chan. it's just us." He whispered sadly. I looked down at the ground.

 "What.... Had happened? Where have you been all this time? Onii-chan?" I asked, rolling off him. My anger vanished completley.

 "We'll talk about it at home... You have the Chunin exams today right?" I nodded, and stood up, dusting myself off. "My, my Nakira-chan. you sure have grown."

 "Well yeah. I was six the last time I saw anybody!" I exclaimed, helping him up. I took his hand, and started to lead... cough... cough... Drag...My brother to the stadium. "Wait till Shira-sensei see's you again!" I exclaimed happily, "Then she'll forget about that damn Kakashi!"

 "Kakashi?" he answered, stopping. "Woah. woah. wait. She's dating Hatake Kakashi?"

 "Uhhh.... Yeah!" I exclaimed in a duh tone.

 "She's moved on..." He trailed off, looking sad. I started to drag him to the stadium.

 "No! No! No! As soon as she sees you she'll forget about my pervy squad leader!"

 "Whatever you say Nakira-chan..."

~ 5 minutes later~

 "GUYS!! LOOK I FOUND MY BROTHER!! SEE! SEE! SEE! SEE!" I exclaimed, dancing around in front of Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Chojii, Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, and Hinata. My brother stood there awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

  "Uhhh... Hi. i'm Zumataki Yakabushi!" he introduced awkwardly, waving slightly.

 "SHIRA-SENSEI! COME OVER HERE!!" I yelled, waving over at her from the stands. We had forgiven each other, and she told me that she had been trying to get me anrgy so that she could test my skillz. Yep Not skills. I got Skillz. She rolled her eys and rushed over here. I wasn't exactly the height of my brother, but I stood in front of him anyway to try and cover him up as much as possible. "Look at who I found Miss Shira!"

  "Yakabushi!?" She exclaimed, staring at him wide-eyed. "But... but.. You..."

  "Yes. He knows what he did." I snapped, waiting for the hugging to happen.

 It didn't. "Yakabushi!" She started to cry uncontrollably. Where's the laughing... the happiness? Damn something with that chicks messed up!

 'Nakira-chan! I told you to let this wait!" he snapped, I shrunk down under his harsh gaze, and accidently backed up into Gaara.

 "Uh.." My face turned red, 'Sorry Gaara-kun!" I exclaimed, quickly moving to the side. geez, what happened to Miss Independent Bad ass Ninja?  Guess that me faded away once my brother starts to scold. Ack! I tapped my foot impatiently as he lectured me. "Blah blah blah, If shes moved on you should have.. blah blah blah blah blah."