Chapter 28: The Impossible sighting

~Nakira~

I sighed and resumed my position of spying on Gaara, who was doing nothing but sulking in his room still. Part of me wanted to go down and apologize. But I'm to proud for that. He can seek ME out and apologize. Not like I'd take him back anyway. We're over

Through.

Done for.

I tensed as I heard somebody's approaching footsteps, and turned around quickly, hiding the binoculars behind my back quickly. The person came into view, and I scowled once I realized who it was.

Aktsuaki.

How DARE she approach me like this!

"Nakira-Cha-"

"You have lost the right to call me chan anything!" I sneered, taking a threatening step forward.

The Deathly Kiss Of a Flower..... That's going to awaken once again today.

She nodded and looked down, "I know... I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt him..."

I narrowed my eyes, "Only me?"

"I wanted to get Gaaa okay? He's the love of my life! I can't just ignore the fact that he loves you so much and you can't seem to find it within yourself to give a shit!"

"You think I don't care? I do care, ALOT actually. But he wasn't there when I needed him..."

"So you bailed on him because he wasn't there for one miserable night?"

A single tear fell down my face,, "It wasn't a one miserable night! My brother DIED! I just got over it!" I exclaimed.

She paused, "You popped in here for an hour, then leave for 3 weeks afterwards! You know how hurt he was after you left?"

"And I suppose this is where you came in and took advantage of him right?" I snapped, frowning.

She scowled, "He was sad! And I was there! There was no taking advantage over tha"

"YOU KISSED HIM YOU LYING COW!" I yelled, loosing my self-control. "YOU KISSED HIM RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!"

"I WASN'T THE ONE WHO ABONDONED HIM!"

"I DIDN'T ABONDON HIM! I WAS SAYING GOODBYE TO MY DYING BROTHER!" I retorted, "I was planning on coming back the next day.

"But didn't.... Why?"

I smiled softly to myself, "Tobi... He was there... And warm... And kind...." I trailed off.

Her eyes widened, "You met another guy! That's why you didn't come back!"

"No," I snapped, frowning, "I didn't come back because I was fighting off the depression of my brother being Dead off for three weeks,"

"Oh..."

"And he's just as much to blame as you are. You can tell your new BOYFRIEND to come and apologize to me before accepting anything of the sorts from you,"

She scoffed, "Please, he's not my boyfriend, he wants nothing to do with me,"

I paused, "Really?"

She nodded, "He blames me for you breaking up with him.,"

"He does?"

"Yeah, he hates me." She started to cry. And I looked up at the sky.

"Well..... I guess I forgive you then,"

~10 Minutes later~

I watched as Gaara laid down on his bed, looking out the window.