Chapter 13: The Forest of....... Micheal Jackson? What?

ALL FIXED

~Nakira~

I blinked at Tranny 2.0, who was being very......... Micheal Jackson-e. he extended his neck, speeding towards Sauskes. He.... bit him....... (weird-o pedo) Making him collapse. The Tranny 2.0 pulled back victoriously, then looked over at me. Pointing, "Who're you?"

I grimaced, "Zumataki Nakira. the girl whose about to kick your ass!" I exclaimed as I started to form the signs for Ultimante Wind Jutsu quickly, going as fast as possible without messing them up.

He blinked slowly, like a snake. "A Zumataki eh? Last of your line to... who knows... I might have use for you to." His neck started to move toward mine just as I cast the Jutsu.

"Wind Delta Jutsu!" I cried, the torrent of wind envolped myself and the man/woman/thing, creating a sphere of wild shifting winds. He looked suprised, but kept coming at me with riduclous speed. The tendrils of wind began attacking him at once, coming in almost all directions. He seemed to dodge easily, and came face to face with me.

DAMN!

"You seem.... to have inherited the Zumataki family Kekkei Genkai as well." He mummered, I growled slightly under my breath, then started to build up my chakra. in a split second descison. I decided to do something that might get me killed.... but..... who cares? I realeased the built up chakra, making a huge explosion that threw both me and then man flying backwards.

I flew back just as far, and twice as hard.

My body connected with a tree, making me automatically crumple to the ground. I looked over to see Saukura making an effort to protect me.... Or just Sauske, who was half conscious next to me, he blinked sleepily over at me, and smiled... Like.... A real smile..... Woah. "Nakira.......-san" He mummered, reaching out to me. Our hands were inches apart....

When everything went black.

For the both of us.

~?? later~

Something wet and cold touched my forehead, making me stir slightly. Amm.... I still..... Like.... Alive? I slowly opened my eyes and blinked seeing Sakura kneeling over me and tending to my wounds, "Sakura?" I mumbled, attempting to sit up. She pushed me right back down.

"Stay.... This won't get any easier with you squirming around." She snapped, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Well thanks any way I guess..... For like.... Saving my ass and all." Her hand dropped from my shoulder and she nodded. Seemingly speechless. I sat up quickly before she could push me back down. And groaned. "Holy shit that hurts!" I exclaimed, rubbing the small of my back.

"Well yeah.... If you got slammed into a tree the way you did it's supposed to." She answered, chuckling. I rolled my eyes and smiled, starting to go through my panda purse thingy..

"Come on..... They have to be in here....... I remember..... AHA!" I pulled out a large bottle of pain/healing pills from my purse. Zumataki special I guess. I found them in the secret store... So they should be. "Can you get me some water Sakura-chan?" I asked, opening the bottle.

"Yeah...." She stood up, and started to walk to wherever the water was, Then stopped. "Wait. You just called me Sakura-chan!"

"Mhm... So?"

"I thought you hated me!?"

"I did.... But getting your entire body bashed into a tree really changes your perspective on life. So I decided to let the past be the past and now be the now..... Get it?" She nodded and rushed towards the water thingy. She handed it to me, and I nodded in thanks.... Or appreciation or whatever. I popped the pil in my mouth, downing the water a second later.