Chapter 11: The beginning of the Chunin Exams

This chapter is deicated to her because they first commented on my story!!M

~Nakira~

"NAKIRA-CHAN! WAKE UP!" Naruto yelled, he popped his head in my window. Giving me that cocky grin of his. I groaned and shuffled put of bed. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR!?"

"STOP YELLING DAMMIT!" I snapped back, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Sakura switched my conditioner with blue hair dye..."

"SAKURA!?"

"STOP YELLING BAKA!" I jumped up and punched him in the back of the head, slamming him on the floor.

"OW! Nakira-chan, that hurt!"

"Good! Now apologize!"

"For what?"

"Breaking and entering." I snapped, frowning.

"Sorry Nakira-chan," He grumbled.

"Now get out, I have to get dressed." I grabbed his collar and threw him out my bedroom door, making him slam into the wall. I slammed the door and quickly got dressed into my usual clothes, inspecting myself in the mirror to determine how messed up Sakura made me. It didn't look to bad, but I still like my original hair... Anyway, I put it up as I usually would, tying it up in an purple ribbon. La di da didaaa! I rushed out of my room, grabbing Naruto's arms and picking him up from the ground before letting go and rushing down the stairs. He stumbled behind me as I bounded down the step stairs,.. And I... Being me.. Tripped.

I flew over the stairs in slo-mo. Which will always be cool. "AHHH" Somebody grabbed my arm, and yanked me toward them, making me land in a crumbled heap on top of them. "N-N-Naruto-kun?"

He looked up at me and smiled, then pushed me off of him. "Ow. Do you have to land so hard?" I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"It's not my fault." I replied, rolling over from when he pushed me to look him in the eye. He sat up, and our eyes met. Naruto's gaze was eerie, it kinda freaked me out. However, I refused to look away, and soon the banging on my door snapped us out of it. "ILL BE THERE IN A SECOND!" I quickly jumped up, and rushed to my door. I unlocked it and slowly opened the door, revealing Sakura and Sauske. "Ello!"

"Wow.... That color actually looks pretty good on you..... Damn. I thought it'd be awful!" Sakura whined, crossing her arms over her chest. Sauske blinked, and turned to her.

"YOU did that?"

"Uh...... yeah, but she forced me to it!"

"Sakura! I told you to STOP continuing a fight like that. She wants nothing to do with you." Sauske growled, I blinked then smiled slightly to myself. I have such great friends!

"Well bitchy whore who ruined my hair. Shall we get off?" I pushed past her happily, and started to walk to the Chunin place. Naruto shut the door behind him before following us.

~At the Chunin place~

"LEE! Find somebody better than her! She's a whoorrrreeee!" I pointed at the grasshopper who just declared his undying love for Sakura.

He blinked, confused. "But! She is the most beautiful!"

I rolled my eyes and clapped a hand on his shoulder, "You can do better!"

"Really?" I nodded and smiled, he shot me a thank-you-for-the-hope look and ran off, leaving Naruto sulking on his wall.

"Naruto-kun... I never got to thank you for catching me earlier! So Uh.... Thanks." I mummered, making his head popped up.