Chapter 22: At The Point Where Nothing Else Matters - Months 3 & 4

YOSH!! IMA PUT IN APLOT TWIST IN THIS SO BE.... Prepared...*scary music*

FOREST OF DEATH

Nakira: AHHH SCARY MUSIC!!

^,:,^ OMG IT'S PAIN.

~Nakira~

I sighed and completely sat up from my position on the roof, stretching before inspecting my drawing of Suna. It wasn't anything special..... Just Suna.. At night.... Yeah.... I'ma end this now........... AWKWARD SILENCE = GAY BABIES

DUH!! AWKWARD SILENCES EQUALS GAY BABIES!!

I'm rolling my eyes.. Really.

Have you been asleep or something?

He's asleep..... In the place were he.... Sleeps?

Uhhhh..... Anyway, I laid back down, listening to Snow Patrol and Florence + The Machine. Good music... Good good music... "I DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING!! I JUST WANNA LAY ON THIS ROOF!!" I sang loudly, annoyingly, and not really giving a shit if anybody heard me.

WILL YOU STOP SAYING THAT!? It was funny the first time but now it's just OLD!!

Thank you.... I tensed and sat up as I heard the sound of approaching footsteps. "Whose there?" I called shakily, getting to my feet. I pulled out a kunai, and looked around desperately.

"Sis... That's not how to great your older brother." Yakabushi scolded playfully as he stepped out of the shadows.

"Onii-chan! What are you doing here!?" I put away my kunai and rushed to hug him. But he held out his arm to stop me.

"No. No. Don't."

"Onii-chan?"

"I'm only here because the Akatsuki wanted me to give you a message. As soon as it's delivered I'll be leaving." He looked sad, and really pissed at the same time.

"What is it?" I asked, sitting back down. He sighed and sat next to me.

"They want to push forward the date by a month. They also wanted to let me know that if you refused.... Well... I'd prefer not to go into that much detail to my little sister... But Hidan said he'd kick your ass.. And then let Zetsu eat you." My eyes widened. What kind of people are you putting me with Yakabushi!?

"Why so much sooner?" I asked, swallowing my surprise.

"You'll be my replacement."

"Why?"

"Cuz I'll probbly die the day after you get there. They want me to have more time to be able to train you."

"WHAT!?" Needless to say, I stopped listening after die.

"It's the family curse. All the male inheritants of both the Wind release AND the Rangan die by the age of 28. To the female users, it has no effect.......... And Nakira, the sickness has started to rage over me. I have 3 months to live. That's why they want you to come a month early so I could train you,"

My mouth formed an o. "That's awful.... Isn't there a way that I could-" I mummered, resisting to hug him.

"No. It's unstoppable...."