Chapter 24: ITACHI LET ME GET A DAMN SWIMMING POOL JERK-FACE!!

~Nakira~

"IIITTTAAAACCCCHHHIIII-JERK! LETS GET A SWIMMING POOL!" I exclaimed happily, stepping in front of him and blocking his way. "Kisame-San and Tobi-San want one to! pllleeeaaasee."

He smirked, "Why are you asking me? It's not like Pain-sama will let you get a swimming pool anyway."

"YES HE WILL ITACHI-JERK!"

He rolled his eyes, "You're really annoying."

"And your really an ass. Hasn't anybody ever told you that? Over-lord of Emo." I replied, teasing.

"Overlord of Emo?"

"Well yeah..Your Sauske's older brother right? That just makes you Emo. Then the fact that you killed everybody, that makes you the overlord of Emo. See what I'm getting at?"

"Hn."

"JERK!" I exclaimed, storming off. "Damn Uchiha's. Arrogant, Sharingan using, bastards..." I mummered, counting to curse the UCHIHA name as I walked back to the living room.

I plopped down on the couch next to Tobi, "It didn't go well Nakira-San!?" It was more of a statement then a question, but I nodded anyway. "Stupid Itachi-San." He grumbled, mirroring my pouting pose.

I grinned micheviously, then looked over at Tobi-San. "Let's get him back!"

"B-But Nakira-San! Tobi is a good boy! Tobi wouldn-"

"Shush, I'm thinking..." I paused and stroked my imaginary beard, "I GOT IT! Tobi-San, think there's any Rainbow Meadows round here?"

~20 Minutes of convincing pep talk later~

"COME ON DEIDARA-SAN! We'll get there at like.... 6:00!" I yelled, banging in his door.

"HOLD ON I. FIXING MY HAIR! un"

"WOOWWW YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!" I replied, and I could HEAR him rolling his eyes dramatically. He made me wait there, in front of his door... For 10 WHOLE FREAKIN MINUTES! THE DAMN BASTARD!

He stepped out of the room, followed by a..... *cough* Awkward looking Sasori. My eyes went up, but I didn't say anything, cuz I know Sasori would kill me if I did. "Okay.. So umm.." Sasori started to walk away, and towards the door, "Where are we going?" He asked, stopping and turning around slightly.

"To the rainbow meadow of course. I gotta take my revenge on Itachi for not letting me, Tobi-San, and Kisame-San, get a swimming pool." I explained, following Sasori as he continued to walk.

"What's at the Rainbow meadow?"

"The vicious Rainbow bunnies!" I replied happily, walking out the door of the hideout. "TOBI-SAN, KISAME-SAN, ITACHI-JERK, HIDAN!" I yelled, signaling for them to come outside.

Hidan was the first to walk out, scowling, "Okay, okay dammit! Do you have to yell so fucking loud?"

I rolled my eyes, "Language Hidan!" I snapped, "Don't make me kick your ass... AGAIN!"

"Oh please, that was a fluke! I dare you to try again bitch!"

"YOU WANNA GO HIDAN!"

"Yes!"

"Okay! Let's go! Everybody's here anyways." I started to run off, motioning for them to follow. Hidan sweat dropped.

"That's not what I thought you meant..."

~IN DA MAGICAL FOREST~

"Nakira-! Which way do we go!?" Tobi exclaimed, running around each path like an idiot.