Chap 23:Past the Point of No Return! SOUNDS LIKE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA - Month 5

YOSH! So this is the LAST chapter of her stay in Suna! Do to the interesting plot twist I laid in the last chapter... Oh yeah, *insert sad face here* Yakabushi's GUNNA die. OH WELL..

Nakira: -.- WHAT DO YOU MEAN OH WELL HE'S MY BROTHER!

*Shrugs* I don't care.

Nakira: BITCH!

Btw the way I changed Atsuaki's age to 15. It's for the plot!

ALLRIGHT. READ.

VOTE

COMMENT

LALAALALALAAALALA

~>

~Nakira~

I stood up tall as I faced Astuaki, "What's the idea!?" I exclaimed, scowling.

"I'm telling Gaara-kun what he needs to know!"

"You can't tell him I'm leaving just because you have some pedo crush on him!"

"I DO NOT! And besides, if you DON'T recall, I'm only 2 years older than him!"

"Peeeddddoooo..." I teased, sticking out my tounge.

She scowled, "SHUT UP! IM TELLING HIM THAT YOUR LEAVING FOR THE AKATSUKI IN TWO WEEKS!"

I closed my eyes, and took a deep breath. "No... Your not."

I could hear her smirk, "And why is that?"

I opened my eyes quickly, revealing the Rangan. "Because I'll kill you first.... Your. Not. Going. To, breath. A WORD...." I chuckled darkly, "Actually, your not going to breath at all."

Her eyes widened as I took a step closer, she knew I had her beat. I raised my hand, and a flash of green light enveloped the room.

And then I woke up. ((BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHA I HAD YOU!! SUCKERS!!))

I groaned and sat up, rubbing the back of my head. "Man..." I yawned, "What a dream!" I exclaimed before standing up.

"And what was that?" Somebody asked from the doorway, I could hear the smirk in his voice. And I rolled my eyes.

"None. Of your damn business." I teased, walking past Gaara to get to the restroom. He caught my wrist and spun me around, pinning me to the wall.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that." He whispered before letting me go. I sighed and rubbed the back of my head innocently.

"One. Day, that's all I ask for you to stay outta my business." I replied teasingly, quickly pecking him in the cheek before countuing my way to the restroom. "I don't feel like doin anything.

I just wanna lay in my bed.

Don't feel like pickin up my phone,

so leave a message at the tone.

Cuz today I swear I'm not doing anything.

Nuthin at all.

Ohooohohoowoooo.

Nothin at all.

No I ain't GUNNA comb my hair,

Cuz I ain't goin anywhere.

No no no no no nononoooo." I sang into my toothbrush as I brushed through my hair, smiling. Todays gunna be a great day! I can feel it! That dream though..... It kinda unnerved me... I thought as I brushed my teeth. I shrugged it off, ah. Who cares anyway right? It's not like it's ACTUALLY GUNNA happen.