Chapter 5

"Zan, I don't get why you brought her here. Her energy feels too human to possibly help us," a female voice says.
"I understand that Evelyn,but she needed help,"Zan replied," I wasn't about to leave a helpless human girl alone to die."
"No one deserves to be alone through pain, but no human needs to know we exist. How do we know we can even trust her with the existence of our entire civilization?" Another feminine voice said.
"I didn't think she would be so aware or wake up anytime soon. Besides Willow,I think she was in an extremely devastating accident," Zan continued to argue.
" If she should be considered a threat -as Willow suggests-then why did Serra and Kianne trust her to be alone and expected to stay put?"said another male supporting Zan's claim.
Kianne replied,"We trusted her, Zeke, because she seemed nice and someone who had nothing to lose."
"Kianne is right," Serra continued,"She seems like a really sweet and honorable person. I think the best course of action now is to try and make this all look like a dream and take her back home."
"I see some flaws in your plan," said another male leaning against a wall.
"Well I don't see you coming up with anything better, Atlas, now do I?"
           "She already knows that we exist and that we have these abilities, so simply knocking her out and dumping her where Zan found her and expecting her to believe that all of the wounds-that she physically can see and feel-aren't real. And if she was in a car crash, then she may have more injuries if we just leave her alone."
             " I hate to say this but you're
right,"Zeke replied.
            "Plus, she kinda hot,"Zan commented under his breath.Kianne swiftly walked to him and slapped him in the face. Zan groaned in pain,"What was that for?!"
             "Get your mind out of the gutter Zan! Seriously!"
           "I was only saying the truth,"Zan stated as he backed away slowly. Kianne's face got red with anger and she ran after Zan. Zeke and Evelyn took off after them.
          "ANYWAY, she can stay with me and Willow,"Serra interrupted.
" ARE YOU SERIOUS!!! She is st-staying with u-us?!?!"Willow exclaimed nervously.
"Yes, she is,"Serra replied calmly,"Don't worry Wills I'll set something up for her in our guest room.And you said you were thinking about getting another roommate."
         "I did,but-"
         "It's just for a little while until we find a more permanent place for her to stay. Unless she wants to go home. Deal." Serra negotiated.
         "Fine,deal"
         Evelyn returned with Kianne by her side. Kianne had her arms crossed still looking in the direction that Zander and Zeke took off in."Great! Now that that's out of the way. I'm taking Kianne home before she kills her brothers. Come on Kiki," Evelyn said as she grabbed Kianne's wrist and took off. Kianne kept trying to escape her grip,but seemed to give up not long afterwards.
          " Come on Willow, lets go greet our new roommate!"Serra exclaimed excitedly as she took off.
          "She is gonna be the death of me," Willow muttered to herself.
         "Good luck with your 'new roommate',"Atlas replied with a small chuckle,"Try not to give away anymore information about us or this place than is necessary,okay?"
"Will you be meeting us there,Atlas?" Willow asked.
"I'll catch up. I have something I need to take care of first," he replied.
           Willow nodded and flew off after Serra. As she flew Atlas looked to the ground and thought to himself, there has to be something she has to offer either she has been hiding it really well, is truly human, or has something that we cannot sense. Can it be her?There is something....