Chapter 15

We left the garden and followed the map due east. Still so many questions in my mind. We all decided to set up camp.
  Kianne came up to me and spoke ," It's good to know that I have my biological sister here with me."
  I turned to her and never spoke. Tears started to fall from my cheeks and I sat down with my face buried in my lap.
   "Right, I'll leave you alone. You've been through a lot tonight," Kianne said sweetly.
  The sun set slowly and I sat alone by the fire. I starred blankly into the flames. "Are you okay?" I turned and saw Atlas sitting beside me.
   "Im fine," I said.
  "You don't seem to be,"Atlas responded.
  "Why aren't you asleep?"
  Atlas replied," I could ask you the same thing."
"It's so much I have to do. So much to live up to. I don't know if I can even-"
  Atlas interrupted," You are not alone and never will be. You are with us now and we will help as much as we can. That, I know, I can promise."I smiled and a yawn escaped my mouth Atlas continued," Come you need sleep."
  I laid down, but I couldn't close my eyes. The cold gripped my body and I called out to Atlas softly,"Geez, Why is it so cold?" Atlas laid down and pulled me close till the warmth of his embrace enveloped my body. I could hear his heart beat gently which slowly lulled me to sleep.
  Just before deep sleep befell my mind I said," I haven't felt this safe in a long time."
         Atlas held me a bit tighter and  said," I am happy to help."
I smiled and replied," This journey starts tomorrow morning. I know we'll find them."