Chapter 7: Meeting Joe

I hope your enjoying the story so far. So sorry about the picture. I am legit finding anything to fill the blanks. Okay, so this chapter is kinda important. It leads into what I want to do for a few chapters to switch it up. This and the next few chapters link together. So pay attention! XD

Millie's POV:

So today was the day we all got to meet Joe officially. Of course, Me, Cat and The Vamps already know quite well but The Tide and New Hope Club needed to meet their manager. We was also inviting the girls since they came to the contract signing and they were here to stay now.

We was all at the hall where all the contracts were signed. Only without the table. We all stood in a circle waiting for Joe to arrive. So whilst waiting we all had a talk.

"Millie!! I still can't believe you and Nate are dating now!" Catherine said whispering but was still quite loud.

"I know Catherine, I was so scared he would never forgive me," I said admitting to Catherine.

"What about that knucklehead. Look Mills. You broke up for James for a legit reason. Don't let him or you beat yourself up about it," she said sympathasing with my situation. If only she knew. She would hate me. I couldn't even tell my best friend what the real reason is. It is that bad.

"Look all I am saying Mills, is I hope I don't have to put another person on my death list," he said shooting James a death stare.

"Like snake!" Catherine shouted. It became quiet for a while until Joe arrived.

"DAD!" Brad shouted running to Joe and hugging him which made us all laugh.

"Bradley enough now, serious business," Joe said to Brad.

"Okay guys," Joe began to say, "My name is Joe. If you didn't know. I am the manager of The Vamps. They are my kids. Hence Brad calling me dad," he stared at brad which made us all laugh, "My aim for all of you is to make each and everyone of you successful in your own way. You are all my children now. My family. I am going to help you no matter what happens. We all work together and what ever has happened lets forget it and move on. Start a fresh," We all nodded and agreed, "Okay. Good. So letd welcome the two newest members The Tide and New Hope Club," We all clapped, "And three new pain in the asses." signaling to Sandra, Beth and Emily. They looked worried.

"Guys, its a joke. He calls me and Millie that all the time. Cause we ask for money, to go on tour, get free tickets," Catherine began to explain

"Your part of the family," I finished.

"Girls. Don't get to worried. Its my humour. You will get use to it," Joe laughed to himself.

"Right. Getting down to business. I have an activity I need everyone to get involved with. Its to get everyone to know each other better. I choose a partner for you and you pick an activity out of the hat which you must do with your partner tomorrow to use to each other. Get it?" Joe asked and we all nodded.

"I already picked partners. So moaning and groaning," Joe said and we all moaned and groaned sarcastically.

"Guys no nandos if you carry on," Joe threatened.

"GUYS SHUT UP," all New Hope Club shouted. They loved Nandos.

"Partners are..." Joe began to list, "Millie and Nate. Blake and Catherine. George and Cassndra. Beth and Drew. Emily and Reece. Brad and Austin. Tris and Levi. Conor and James."

"Okay guys, hold hands line up and pick an activity," we all laughed, "I am being serious." So we all followed Joe's instructions and picked an activity. These were the pairs activities:

Me and Nate: Rock climbing
Catherine and Blake: Hiking
George and Cassandra: Bird watching
Drew and Beth: Cinema
Reece and Emily: Guitar session
Brad and Austin: Martial arts class
Tris and Levi: Massage session
Connor and James: Apple picking.

"Joe, who picked these activities," James asked.

"James. You know Connor, so enjoy apple picking," Joe answered saracastically, "Right, guys I am going but I am going to call to check up. We will meet up in two days for full reports," Joe finished before continuing, "I forgot to say. I booked a hotel and each room a pair must share tonight and tomorrow. Enjoy!" He finally said before leaving.

Guys so read the next 5 chapters to find out new twists for each characters. Its going to be good! xoxo