Chapter 17: Tour Day 3, Belfast

So people know. The next two chapter is going to be about Catherine's relationship with Blake. I will do another chapter on one of the other girls relationship so you can get a full update on it.

Catherine's POV:

I was so happy in my relationship with Blake and where we was at. It was going slow but we knew everything about each other - past and present. But there was one thing I never did tell him and that is about my mother kicking me out. Although, everything was fine now, it was still right for him to know and exactly why she did it...

Blake's POV:

It was the third day of tour and LUCKILY the journy would not be as long as yesterday. In fact, we had plenty of time to do what we want before sound check. I decided I would go on a walk around Belfast with Catherine alone to catch up with her and just for some alone time.

The bus had stopped outside the arena and as we was walking off, I grabbed Catherine's waist and pulled her close.

"Blakey!" She said happily but slightly embarrassed from what I was doing.

"How about some alone time," I said whispering in her ear.

"Blake!" She shouted shocked, "No sex on the bus."

"No. Not that. Though that would be nice," I said trailing off, "I meant a nice walk round Belfast and just talk."

"Sounds like a brilliant idea. Lets go!" She said grabbing my hand and running into the distance dragging me behind.

She kept running until we reached a field, it was a perfect place as we could still see the arena.

I laid down on the grass and Catherine laid next to me as we stared at the sky. There was a moment of silence as we both absorbed in what was happening in our time.

"I'm nervous!" I blurted out which made Catherine turn her head.

"Why?? You have performed two shows already and they were AMAZING!!" She said thinking it was about the show.

"No. Not that. Meeting your mum and well you meeting my family. See I don't have a dad either. So its just been me, my mum, my big sis and my cousin who is practically another one of my sisters," I began explaining, "And with you not having a dad. I want to prove to your mum. No matter what happens in our relationship. I will be a man and step up when I need to."

She rolled on her side to be facing me properly and placed her hand on my chest, "Blake. I'm not pregnant. Not a Cassandra and George situation here," She said bluntly.

"No, I know but I just want t-" I was cut off by Catherine as she now sat up.

"Blake, I wanna tell you something."

Catherine's POV:

After Blake ranting on about being a man and kids for some reason which was definitely out of the question. I decided I should tell him.

"You see. Me and Mum wasn't always on the best of terms. To be frank, we actually just made up. Like when I asked her to sign the tour form, we made up," I began telling him, "I was actually living with Bradley before because I was kicked out. Well, ran out and never came out..."

"Wow. I would of never have guessed. And she wants to meet me. Are you sure she will like me?? Wait when does she want to meet me??" He asked anxious. For some reason he seemed to think that me and mums falling out would affect her impression on him.

"Look Blake! Calm down!" I said holding his shoulders down, "Me and Mums past will not affect what she thinks of you!" This seemed to slow his breathing down and calmed him down, "Mum messaged me but I forgot to say. The London show. My mum is coming obviously. And your fam is coming. So she said about a meal after the show. What do you think??"

He sat up and looked at me. Suddenly, he hugged me tightly, "Yes! yes of course!"

"And you sure me and mum thing doesn't bother you?" I asked to double check.

"Catherine, I'm just so happy you feel confident enough to tell me about your past," We kissed after this. I felt so happy where we are at and I cannot wait till the meal!

Sorry if this was sappy but I loveee my Blake and had to do a chapter on him. We will go back to #mate. Dont worry! Xoxo