Chapter 16: Tour Day 2, Dublin

So I hope you enjoyed the update yesterday. I will be trying to update everyday to finish the book and get a full #mateisreal. Enjoy!

Millie's POV:

We arrived in Dublin, Ireland after a great first show in Birmingham and after a long drive. We arrived in Dublin around 12pm, so all the boys had to go to sound check and meet and greet straight away. Us girls didn't mind as it gave us time to catch up.

"How's the cold doing," I asked Emily whislt relaxing on one of the sofas in the dressing room.

"Much better! Maybe it was the climate change," Emily responded.

"Em. We travelled to Brum. Not exactly Japan or Jamaica," Catherine said sarcastically whilst eating a cookie. Emily just gave Catherine a quick dagger.

"ANY WAY," Catherine always says this if she can feel a situation getting awkward, "How's the bun Cassandra?" Referring to her pregnancy.

"Pretty good." Since George had dumped Cassandra, she had become so quiet and didn't involve herself much in conversations.

"And Levi????" Emily added.

"OOH yeah give us goss on Levi. What's he like," Catherine said getting excited about the subject.

"Friends. We are just Friends." Cassandra responded harshly.

"I can't wait to see the baby," I said.

I have always liked babies and couldn't wait until the day I had one. I often thought about me and Nate and if he had a child. I love thinking about our relationship and where it can go. But I always have that lie at the back of my head of me and James. He would hate me if I told him why. James is in the past and can stay in the past. I am not going to tell Nate the reason...

8 HOURS LATER.

James POV:

Night No. 2  and it was a successful show again. Both bands New Hope Club and The Tide played great and know how to entertain a crowd. Although, one thing that keeps bothering me is seeing Millie's smug face after the show has ended and Nate gives her that sloppy kiss. I decided I wanted to do something. How dare Millie think she can get a happy ever after and rub it in my face and make me see it everyday!

I ran up to Nate, tapping him on his shoulder which interrupted a kiss between him and Millie.

"Nathaniel, why not night 5, Nottingham, to make a half way mark of tour, us boys go for a drink. Also a way for me to apologise for the way I acted," I made myself sound very sincere so it would make him more likely want to come.

He looked at me and then Millie's reluctant eyes and back at me, "Well you are my boss. So Yeah. But no funny business"

"Excellent Nathaniel..."

Sorry this was so short but had to think of something that could happen in Dublin. Also, JAMES' POV. SHOCKER! Xoxo