Chapter 11: Activity 4 - Cinema

Sorry for updating for a while. A lot has happened recently. Firstly, I am do happy. I got Drew to follow me and Nate to follow me! But just so everyone knows the fanfic might change a bit. People will be taken out and loads of new twists will be added so stay tuned and I hope you enjoy it.

Drew's POV:

I have been looking forward to this date.. I mean day.. Activity! Since Joe had mentioned it and paired me and Beth together. I liked Beth. She was my favourite out of all the girls. Don't get me wrong. I like all the girls. But in a friend way. I felt differently with Beth. She may not notice it but I really do like her and I hope she likes me back. I am going to make my move on her in the cinema and ask her out!

Beth's POV:

I don't know what to feel anymore. I thought I liked Drew. I really did. But I don't know attending these meetings  with all the boys, I started to develop feelings for someone else. I mean I shouldn't but I do. I like Nate. I know he is deeply in love with Millie and he would never look twice at me but there is something about him I like. I mean he would never notice me around Millie and I can no longer fake my feelings for Drew or anyone else. I have been speaking to Emily about this. She is upset with what I have to, but it is what is best. I decided I am going to move. To get away from everyone. To get away from Drew. To get away from Nate. I am going to tell Drew today....

Drew's POV:

I arrived at the cinema and saw Beth standing outside. I hope i didn't leave her waiting for too long.

"Hey!" I said and tapped her shoulder. She looked up and saw me. She gave me a half smile before waving.

"No hug?" I laughed but she only starred at me and reluctantly hugged me.

"Should we go inside," She said quietly before opening the door, gesturing me to go inside.

As we paid for our tickets and food, it was completely silent between me and Beth. There must be something wrong.

"Something up Beth," I asked her worried incase I upset her.

"Yes. Please. I will tell you after. Can we just watch the movie," She snapped slightly at me.

I decided I should stay quite and just ask later on. What was wrong with Beth...

Beth's POV:

Drew keep asking me what was wrong with me. But I didn't want to talk to him. I didn't even want to come on this date. But I had to. For Joe. But after today, I will have nothing else to do with him or Drew or anyone!

All during the movie, I kept on seeing Drew glance over me, checking on me to see if I was okay. So half way during the movie I had enough.

"What is your problem Drew!!!" I snapped at him.

"Beth, what is wrong. You clearly have a problem with you," He answered me back.

"Yes. You are my problem. You keep looking at me during this movie. You want a hug from me as if we are best friends. Drew, we were never friends. Drew you never even noticed, so don't bother now. I am leaving after this anyway. So what does it matter," He seemed taken aback by this and quite shocked.

"Beth, what do you mean you're leaving. Beth I li-," I cut him off.

"Drew, I am leaving. Moving away. I want to get away from everyone. I have developed feelings for someone I shouldn't have and I need to get away from it all," I said to him.

"Who," Drew asked, "If its me. Well, Beth I like you too."

I shook my head, I couldn't believe what Drew was saying. I stood up ready to leave. I couldn't take anymore.

"NATE," I shouted, "I like Nate. Drew I did like you but not anymore. I can't stop thinking about Nate. But what does it matter. He loves Millie too much and he will never notice me," I said feeling quite emotional.

"I'm leaving Drew, please don't follow me," I said whilst walking out the cinema.

Drew's POV:

I can't believe she liked Nate. What is wrong with me. Am I that bad of a person no one can like me or love me. I sat back in my chair and just thought of what fun this is going to be reporting back to Joe.

Sorry if this isn't as long as the others but I hope you still enjoyed it. Question for everyone who has been reading and voting! Will Drew find someone in the story? Will it be a new or old character? Find out soon xoxo