[5]

She waited patiently for him. Her book was in her hands, open but unimportant at the moment.

  Finally, she caught sight of his tall figure and quickly returned her attention back to her book.

  He was walking towards her, looking around aimlessly. It was as if she could feel his presence, which made her giddy inside.

When he sat down in front of her, she fought the temptation of looking at him. She wasn't sure if he felt comfortable talking to her again.

So, she waited for him to make the first move. But she wasn't as patient as she was before.

Her heart hammered in her chest as smoke engulfed her. His smoke. He was trying to get her attention.

"Oh. Hey, Cig, " she said casually.

The corner of his lips curled slightly and his eyes glowed with amusement. It didn't help her heartbeat slow at all.

"Hey, Rainy."

She couldn't stop the grin from forming on her face. "Do you mind blowing your smoke away from me?"

And he couldn't stop his eyes from shining brightly at her. "Certainly."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

It was a short conversation they had. But it was definitely worth something.

When the sun was replaced by the moon, she stood and smiled down at him. He stared at her with the most beautiful blue eyes she's ever seen.

His blue eyes were adored by her, while her smile was adored by him. Neither of them noticed how much admiration they had for each other.

Maybe that was the reason they always kept quiet: to simply admire each other in peaceful silence. It was somewhat comforting.

"Well, bye, Cig."

He gave her a small smile. "Bye, Rainy."

"I'll, um..." she paused, nervous. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

The hopeful tone in her voice didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Always, " he promised.

That was all she needed to hear before walking back home. After looking back at him leaving too, of course.

Too bad she couldn't see the soft smile on his face.

A/N: So sorry for my very, very late update. I was a bit busy and school is starting again soon. Unfortunately.

Which means I probably won't update as quickly as I did the last four chapters. Sorry! I gotta focus on my studies and I have to update my other story too.

But anyways, thanks for reading! Cig and Rainy greatly appreciate your votes for their heartwarming story.

:)