Chapter 5 : Little bit about Avery

Avery's POV

Why must he push my buttons? Scars, bruises, cuts and red marks are too familiar to my body. I just want to die at times. I'm ugly inside out. Wait let me rephrase that. I'm unprepossessing and impotent.

Flashback..

Going home drowsy is the worst but the best too. As it makes you feel like your legs want to give up their purpose and rest for a little while. Especially for a 13 year old girl like me. I lean my body to the wall and just sit on the floor. My dad don't let me rest on the sofa because he doesn't want it to be dusty. Only he is allowed to sit.

Let me tell you a little bit about me.

My mom died due to cancer. The doctor said that she was in depression and distressed. My father blamed me for her death so he started abusing me. It all began when he came home drunk and he was yelling at me. Soon afterwards, it became worst. His hand will always make in contact with my cheek and leaving red marks. Everyday I dreaded to come home. I don't even call it my home. It's more like a prison cell but I was not locked up. I was beaten up to exchange that. He is unemployed and always expecting me to give him money.

2 years later...

Being 15 is a big accomplishment. I didn't die woo! I have saved up enough money to ran away and afford a house. I bought it under my dad's name and dial the police to report about my father. He was sentenced for life and I was glad.

Glad would be an understatement. I was on cloud nine.

End of flashback..

Now I am just resting and thinking about life. I can't sleep so I went to read my Wattpad stories.

The title is "You and I"

It's a bit too cliche but whatever.

Next morning..

Ugh! Going to school with people making out it's gross. It makes me want to gag. I saw Ashley battling her eyelashes at Jayden.

" OMG babe! I just realize that your hand is big and it just fit my small hands,"

Big..

That's what she said.

Sorry if you have a problem with my yellow mind but it's been like that since 2nd grade.

Jayden smirked and walked towards me.

" Hey princess, your ass looking fine today,"

Okay now this is just unbelievable. I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and sprinted away. I looked behind and his face was as red as a tomato. He is mad alright.

Okay don't kill me for not updating but I promise i will post more often soon.

Love,

Nasha🍌