Chapter 23 : In and Out

Avery's POV

Should I say yes? I mean I do like him but what if this is just a play to him? I would get hurt. I know I should stay positive but what happened to most of my friends' relationships are not helping. They would eventually break up and suffer. But we might work this out though. I mean it's possible right?

"Yes, I will," I said, smiling from ear to ear. He hugged me so tightly to the point where I thought he is trying to suffocate me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A familiar voice said. Uh oh. That's Aria's voice. Oh shit!

Aria and Kate have shopping bags on their hands and staring at us, eyes wide. Their facial expressions showed the sign that says,
"Better explain to us what the fudge is going on" . We let go of each other abruptly, bumping our foreheads in between.

So in the end, I had to explain it to them while Jayden is just there, mocking me. What a boyfriend I got.

<><>

The next day.

Jayden came to my house as early as 7 am. School starts at 8:30 so I was of course sleeping peacefully but he has to ruin that. I was still in my sleepy state so I look like a zombie. Or better yet, a monster who is ready to eat anyone who is near me. I glared at him for waking me up this early and for not telling me. He just laughs at me. He freaking just laugh! Even the girls don't do that. They will get a beating from me if they do that. Sleeping is just heaven. I like it better than food. Just saying.

I put my hair in a bun and took a shower. He asked if he could join too and I politely declined. After all that jazz, I went to pick out my outfit.

When we were back from the mall yesterday, Jayden brought me home. He made me promise to go to school but not in disguise as a nerd anymore. At first, I disagreed. But puppy dog eyes and soothing words just made it harder. So, in the end, I had to give in. So, I chose a brown tank top amd pair with a denim jacket. Some blue jeans and high top Converse.

So, I'm not really the girly type. I'm more of a jeans girl. Just saying. Getting rid of my nerd glasses that I don't actually has degrees on them. I just wore them because it just makes me look geeky. Finally, I don't need to wear my baggy clothes. I apply some make up to make me look somewhat better. I went out my room and Jayden just stood there, well, I don't even know anymore. His eyes roamed through from head to toe. It was full of lust and I blushed crimson. I grinned at him and he immediately came back to his senses.

"Let's go. I don't want to be late,"

"It's 7.45 so we still got a lot of time. And aren't you going to compliment me?"

"We're going breakfast so hurry up," He said, ignoring my question. What a jerk! Out the door we go.

We were walking to the car when all of the sudden he pulled me into a gentle kiss. That was unexpected.

"I have been trying to do that. You look drop dead gorgeous by the way," He said, giving me a killer smile.

"Thank you Jayden,"

"Shouldn't you call me something like baby or honey?"

"Nope, it sounds too weird for me for some reason. I'm calling you, hmmm. How about Jay?"

"Sure thing Skittles,"

"I can't believe you are going to continue calling me that,"

"It's cute,"

So we went on and on till in the car we were also having a great time. When we reached at KFC, we took our seats. I was starving so I ordered a deluxe.

This is it!

One word.

School!

We walk hand in hand and we got everyone's attention. Even the teachers.

"I heard that she got pregnant with Jayden's baby and that's why he is with her,"

"That girl is so pretty. Is she a new girl? She looks kinda familiar though,"

"That girl set Jayden's house on fire and he took her as a hostage,"

These are rumors that are spread. The last one is pretty funny though. Well, people can get so creative.

Lunch came around and when they found out that I am not a new kid, they were flabbergasted.

I was eating happily when suddenly I felt sticky. There is orange juice on my hair. I looked up and a pair of hazel eyes were staring right at me.

"Oops sorry Avery," She says. That's so fake.

"Oh it's okay Ashley. I know it was an accident.  Your friends look lost though. So why don't you go and have fun with your little minions? And in the meanwhile, please for the sake of everyone, dump your sarcastic attitude in the toilet bowl. Or might as well, just shove yourself in it because you are shit that needs to be cleared,"  I gave her the most fakest smile.

Eww.

A lot of 'ooo burnn' were heard. She just 'hmph' and walked away with her followers. While drinking her orange juice.

Which reminds me, my hair is now wet! I walked to the bathroom.

This bitch.

<><>

2 months later.

Jayden and I are going strong. Kate and Dustin are too. Aria and Chase started dating recently. I'm happy that we are in this together.

Today is our monthsary and I am pretty excited. We are in front of my house, coming back from school.

"Umm. Avery I have to tell you something,"

Jayden said. He had his serious face on and I'm instantly getting worried. I just nod at him.

"I'm breaking up with you,"

HEY GUYS! Sorry for the delay. I was having writer's block. I hate it when that happens! Do u guys too? So, Avery and Jayden are breaking up huh? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Love you guys! 💗

Love,
Nasha🍌