Chapter 15 : Seven Minutes Of Heaven

Avery's POV

Luck is definitely not on my side today. Why couldn't she choose something easier like doing a twerk or make me run 36 rounds around my house? That would make life simpler. But no! She had to choose something that is so absurd that even a kid would say "ewww".

Smooching with the hottest guy in school and probably be called as the worst kisser? That is not happening. I am also not going to lose my first kiss to a player because of a dare.

"Wait! I have a better idea," Aria said.

Please tell me it is not as bad as this.

"How about Seven Minutes Of Heaven?"

Am I hearing this wrong? I must be in lala land right now. That game of all things. If I have to play this game, no one except me and Jayden would be in the room. We can just pretend to do it. If I kiss Jayden, it won't be as bad as that damned game.

"Seven Minutes Of Heaven it is," I said. My gaze turned to Jayden who is smirking and maybe look way too excited. We went into my room.

Once we were inside, I told him the plan.

"Why couldn't we just do it? It's not that bad. Besides, won't you want it by the coolest guy in the world?" My face became as red as a tomato. I mentally slapped myself before saying,

" I don't want to,"

1 minute passed.

2 minutes.

3 minutes.

4 minutes.

5 minutes.

6 minutes.

Only one minute left. I bet they are eavesdropping us now. We need to make out some sounds.

"We need to do something to look like we actually do it," I whispered.

I ruffled my hair and his. I unbuttoned one of his buttons and I did mine too. He took one step to me and I take a step back. My back hit the wall and I was staring at his eyes. It was full of lust. Suddenly, Jayden's lips were on my neck and bitting to it. I had a hard time not letting out a moan. I won't let him take all the pleasure of him thinking that he won the bet.

"There. A hickey seems more realistic doesn't it?" he said, smirking.

He backed away from me and lay on my bed.

<><>

"Seven minutes are up!" Kate screamed. We opened the door. As predicted, everyone was there. I gave Aria one of my dead glares. She simply shrugged her shoulders.

<><>

It was midnight and I went out for fresh air. Everyone slept in the couch. I thought that the things that never happened before. It was actually interesting. My life changes quite a bit because of Jayden.

The bet was now not that easy. If he is going to do this everytime, he would seriously be the death of me. Having his lips on my neck just gave me shivers down my spine.

"Thinking about just now Skittles?" I looked behind and indeed there is Jayden. With his messed up hair and feet still bare.

"Maybe,"

He walked up to me and gave me his sweater that he brought. I thanked him and we sit on the bench. We just stare at the stars. None of us were talking but it was comfortable. Each of us in our own world.

My mom would be watching me right now. I missed her so much that I hope I can just die now so that I can see her again. I hate to admit but being with Jayden, it is not that bad as I thought it will be.

"Life is hard isn't it?" Jayden asked.

"It is of course. If it is easy, it will be boring,"

"I want a simple life but that is totally never going to happen,"

"It will. Just be patient,"

I yawned and leaned my head on his shoulder. All I know, everything turned pitch black.

<><>

I opened my eyes and I looked around realising it was still dark. Well, I am not the only one since Jayden is beside me. We were on the bench like yesterday. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. It's like his bad boy image is gone. It is only left with calmness. I really need to stop staring at him like a creep.

My neck is sore and so I felt like standing up. Trying not to wake him up, I do it slowly. A hand pulled me back to my seat.

"Don't go," Jayden whispered and going back to sleep. Well, I tried. So I just remained where I was and sleep once again.

<><>

I felt cold water splashed on me.

"Wake up lovebirds!" I heard Justin said.
My eyes travelled around and saw Jayden still in his sleep.

"5 more minutes," He grunt.

"NO! We are going to the beach," Kate said.

Heyyy! I really am sorry for not being a good writer lately. I am really busy with school and I didn't have time.
If you like this chappy, vote for it pls😹

Love,
Nasha🍌