Chapter 17 : Red or Blue Underwear?

Avery's POV

Jayden followed me on Instagram. I looked over his profile and my eyes widen. He has 2003 followers! That is just mind blowing. I only have 100 which is reasonable since I never post anything. He has his shirtless pictures and the comment section just made it more shocking. Over a 100 girls commented something like,

"You looking hot babe😻"

"Can I be your girlfriend?"

I can't believe these girls just do that. Don't they have self-respect? Well some certainly don't.

I followed him back and just smiled at the pictures. Well, Jayden is yummy I have to admit.

I really need a smack on the head.

I looked over and realized that he is in a deep sleep. My phone vibrated and it was the group chat.

Kate: Avery, do you like Jayden?

Me: No. I will never like anyone. I told you guys that a million times.

Aria: You will. I just know it.

I rolled my eyes and just ignored them. Falling in love after what happened to my life? Hell no. The day that I fall in love is the day pigs fly.

However, I keep glancing at Jayden and gawked at him. I felt butterflies in my stomach everytime I talk to him. Is this the cliche part when the girl finally realizes that they like the guy? Well, maybe it is just attraction like how I am attracted to Kim Woo Bin.

When we arrived the beach, I fell in love with the place instantly. It is not crowded since it is a school day. I won't get sunburnt as it is very windy like a turnado. We put our stuff at the benches and since the girls and I already wore bikinis earlier, we just have to take off our top. The guys stared us and I feel that there is a knot in my stomach. I clear my throat and they averted their gazes.

" Let's have the best day ever!" Dustin exclaimed.

We played volleyball which I am good at fortunately. If not, it will be awkward. We went surfing in the water which had me almost drowning twice and having to chase Jayden. He tried to teach me but since I am a slow learner, I failed. When I almost drowned, he just chuckled. I ran after him which took him off-guard. He turned around and ran. He is too fast for me to catch up but when I did, I hit his arm countless of times. He didn't even flinch. Is this guy made up of rock or something?

He just grabbed my arms and look at me in the eyes. I can't read his expression but like any other cliche story, we were interrupted.
" Hey guys! Want to go and take selfies?" Kate asked. We just nodded. We took a lot and I posted one on Instagram. I got alot of likes and followers which blew my mind. It went from 100 to 150 in a hour.

How is that even possible?

Probably because Jayden is in it. Don't think that you are pretty when you are definitely not.

We took a walk around the beach and had a lot of fun. I took some shells for memories and Jayden would just snatch it from me. The rest all just enjoyed watching our love fight.

Did I just said love? Oh my god. I need Jesus.

----------
We were now back home eating cakes. We were debating about Jayden wearing a blue or red underwear right now.

"It is totally red!" Dustin said.

"No it's blue," I said.

Knowing that this won't end for the longest time, we decided to change the topic.

"Remind me to never tease about Kim Woo Bin again," Jayden said.

"Well, that is what you get. Getting ice-cream smashed on your head and having your hair pulled probably means I gave you a chance," I said, shrugging.

"And I swear to god if you do that again, I will eat your firstborn child and set you on fire," I threatened. Everyone laughed including me.

"What if the baby is ours?" Jayden asked innocently.

My face felt hot all of the sudden and
I sent him a dead glare. He laughed so hard and eventually, I laughed too. His laugh is too contagious. He gave me a genuine smile and I did too. I guess we are friends now. I never thought I will hangout with bad boys. I always assumed that they are nothing but bad influence. In fact, the reality is, they are totally not.

Just like the quote, "You can't judge a book by its cover".

He put his arm around me and I feel like jumping around. He gave me a smirk like he knows what I am thinking about. Wait, what if he could? I mentally laughed at that and something came over me.

My heart just started beating so fast to the point where I can just hear it. My palms get really sweaty and I feel a shiver down my spine. I hate to admit that he has this affect on me. I really should go to a doctor because I don't want to get any terminal illnesses. But we all know it is because of Jayden I feel this way.

He's the type of guy that uses girls but my heart keeps telling otherwise. I dreamt that he is in a relationship when I nap in the car earlier. I heard that you only dream about a guy if you like them. I just hope it is not true but I am not stupid to not know why I am like that. Maybe the feelings that I have for him is not that strong but I know it is there.

I like Jayden Collins. The Bad Boy who I bumped into. I'm so screwed.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating. I have exams and I really didn't have the time. I hope that you like this chapter. If you do, pls vote. I love you guys so much. Byeee

Love,
Nasha🍌