Chapter 25 : Unconscious

Avery's POV
The moment that I'm dreading for is coming. Time for school folks! Can I face him today? It's too late to back out now since I'm walking in the hallway. Everyone stared at me like I'm something to eat. Did they find out? If they do, will they call me names and destroy my whole life?

Okay that is just overreacting.

I head over to my locker and took out my books that are for my next class. Before I could even get there, Ashley stopped me. This time, she's alone.

"What do you want?" I ask, getting irritated.

"Did you and Jayden broke up? Well, that happened faster than I thought it would,"

"Thanks for thinking that I would last longer with him,"

"But of course some day, he will get bored of you like usual,"

"So you are talking about how he is bored of you?"

"Listen bitch, he is mine so stay away from him,"

"No he's not yours honey. You are only one of his night stands. Besides, you wouldn't want to spread your legs to one guy only right? I mean your pussy is way too excited just for one person,"

"Hmph,"

"Aww, honey, do you need some ice for that burn? I can help you with that," I grabbed my water bottle that is in my hand all along, I opened the cap, tilted the bottle sideways and pour the very cold water on her.

"You're welome," I said and walked away.

Oh dang it, I shouldn't waste that much time on her. Luckily, that burn is not that bad. I could give her worst but I don't even have the mood. I broke up with Jayden and she's rubbing it off on my face.

I get to class and sit on my usual seat. I can barely pay attention in whatever the teacher was babbling on. I mean, the only thing that I thought I heard is a guy saying "I am your father," to the teacher.

Now that it is lunch, I can finally cool down. I am totally not one of those girls who eat salad as a filler. Those are just side dishes to me. I mean, would vegetables and squid make you feel full? I don't think so. So I bought twi slices of pizza and extra large fries to go with it. This school may be old but the food just makes it all better.

I walked over to my usual table where the girls sat. I settled down on my seat and munch on my food. They didn't say anything which is weird considering they always have something to say.

"Why are you guys so quiet?"

" Oh, nothing. We are just, a bit tired," Kate says.

I shrugged my shoulders and continued eating.

3 weeks later...

Jayden and I are still not talking to each other. We would make eye contact and his eyes contained guilt and mine was just resentment. I hate what happened. I feel like a part of me is gone. Kate and Aria tried to cheer me up but I just can't. My smile will never reach my eyes and I lost a ton of weight. If this is how it feels to ne heartbroken, I shouldn't have been in love in the first place.

I'm so slow to think that he and I will last. Of course we won't. He is a player and fears commitment. Well, I'm the opposite.

Jayden is back to making out with sluts like Ashley. It seems like I'm just a tissue that has been used and thrown away. It left disgusting marks and will always be there.

Ashley stopped bothering me ever since Jayden started being with her again. Seeing them together make me sick so I would usually avoid them as much as possible.

I am now wking home from school when a hand was over my mouth. My heart clenched in fear. Something hit me at the back of my head. Leaving me unconscious.

Ooo. Didn't expect that didn't you? Stay tuned for the next chapter! Love you all💗

Love,
Nasha🍌