Epilogue

Avery's POV
8 years later...

"Yes, Ms Clara. I will help you with your case. Just give me $20000. The job will be done,"

I hung up my phone.

That's one simple case.

I'm one of the best lawyers in town. I never lose a case and I'm proud of it. If you're wondering what happened in my life.

I got married with Jayden a year ago. He is a lawyer too. We went to College and University together. We had a lot of fights back then but in the end, we will always reconcile by kissing each other like a mad person.

Flashback of the proposal:

Jayden told me to meet me at Pizza Hut. The whole place is empty. I sat at one of the tables. The waitress gave me an Ipad instead of the menu. Which is strange.

There was only one video in it. I clicked on the play button. It's Jayden in it.

"Hey Avery, I know you're wondering why I'm here in a video and not talking to you right now. Well, I'm a coward so I can't ask you this important question bravely. Avery Salo, will you marry me?"

Jayden came out of nowhere from behind, covering my eyes.

"So, what's your answer?"

"Sorry but no,"

" Oh, it's way too fast is it? Oh okay,"

"HHAAHHAAS! I'm kidding. OF COURSE I WILL MARRY YOU!"

He kissed me passionately and until now, I can still feel it all the way to my toes.

"Since I'm the best boyfriend ever, I actually asked the chef if we could make the pizza together. He will teach us. I mean, don't you always want to do that?"

He is really one of a kind. I do complain about that, but I didn't know he would notice it.

"Thank you Jay,"

Flashback ended.

I'm heading home now, to take a rest. When I reached there, I saw him, cuddling with our baby boy, Evan. He's only a month old and he's the cutest thing ever!

He was made when Jayden and I went to the hotel after he proposed me. Jayden being the forgetful one, didn't bring the condom but we promised that if we had a baby together, he will still marry me.

The wedding was spectacular. The theme was white since I just like the color. To me, it represents peace.

Kate and Dustin were there and they got married like 3 years ago and got twins. A baby boy and a baby girl.

Aria and Chase were there too. For these two, I got no idea what's going on since they are on and off.

"Hey, Skittles,"

"You're still gonna call me that nickname?"

"You will always be my Skittles. I love you,"

"I love you too,"

That's how I fell in love with the bad boy I bumped into.

Hey guys! This story comes to an end! Well, I'm writing about Evan after this!(maybe) So in that book, I will be better in writing, I promise. Okay maybe but I will try! Thanks for all the support! I love you 💗💓😏🙆🏻❤️️

Love,
Nasha🍌