Chapter 9 : Revenge

Avery's POV

He leaned and we were few centimetres apart. I can smell his his minty breath fanning my face. He whispers something in my ear but I can't really catch on what he said since him being close to me freaks me out. However, I can hear him saying

"You will be mine sweetheart,"

I shoved him away and cover my face to hide my red cheeks. He put his infamous smirk and I knew I won't hear the end of it.

"Getting a bit shy here huh? Well, I am too good-looking for girls not too,"

His ego is as big as my house. And trust me, it's huge. After saying that, he did the thing that can drive me crazy. Which is flipping his hair.

The thing about me is no matter how much of a Greek God a guy look, I won't be flattered. But, the moment they flip their hair, I will go bonkers. I just want to touch their hair and just admire how soft it is. Man, I sound like Kate.

She is the dreamy one out of us three. She thinks that there are such thing as fate and opposite attraction. Well, that is bullshit. This is reality, which doesn't have those cliche moments like the good girl falling for the bad boy.

So suck it up and learn how to live with it.

"Getting cocky huh? Well, hate to break it to you but I am not like any other girl. I can bet my funky socks that I won't fall for you ever," I said putting on a smirk like his. Which I failed obviously. He has his own smirk.

"You, my friend are playing with fire," He said with a thinking face. Oh no what is he thinking in that little brain of his? I just knew it won't be good.

"I decided how to get revenge on you. I will make you fall for me. Hard,"

Yeah right, he will be able to do that. That revenge won't work one bit. I have built up a wall and I won't let a man-whore enter it and crush it. However, I won't tell him that. He would make up another revenge that is hard for me to survive.

"Oh shit! I'm so dead." I said in a low voice pretending to be scared. He must have bought it since he is grinning. Oh someone will fall alright. Which is you, Jayden Collins.

Jayden's POV

A bet she wants, a bet she would get. It won't be something good but come on. I never said I was nice. She looks afraid but I could tell that she's faking it. Even a blind man can see it. I know that she thinks it's not going to work. I will prove her wrong. Avery Salo, you are in my hands.

We go back to our houses after that. I sent her home and when I was driving, I could tell she's in deep thought. Sometimes I really wonder what's going on with her life. She has a aura that tells me that she has gone through a lot. I am not a psychic but when my guts say something, it's always right. Well, most of the time. But who knows, she can be a murderer for all I know.

Well one thing for sure, we have a wall that is not ready to be broken down.

What's sup people?! I know I didn't update for the longest time but I have a good reason. The next chappy would be abt Jayden's revenge. I know some of you would probably be mad that they are not realising they are meant for each other but I am planninv to make it better so stay tuned. I love you all💕

Love,
Nasha🍌