Chapter 7 : Hit Me

Avery's POV

Saying that I'm scared of the revenge would be an understatement.

I am beyond terrified.

What if his revenge is to take pictures of me nude and show it to everyone at prom? Or rob my house and stole my necklace that took me a year to buy it? I just hope that it's not something serious like that. Those are crimes anyway. I'm sure he don't want to waste his life because of revenge. Wait, some people would.

Okay I'am overreacting.

But who won't? He is the school's bad boy for god sake! He gets what he wants.

Briiinggg

The school bell is awfully loud today. Kate,Aria and I went to our lockers which is side by side and take our book for our next class. For me, it's heaven. It's Maths which I absolutely love. It's the simplest of them all so it's an easy A. Except, I forgot a tiny bit of information.

Jayden Collins is in this frigging class. How can I forget? He is my competitor for this subject. How the heck did I forgot? If you want to know, Jayden is smart.

Heck. He can't be called smart. He is a genius with an IQ of 156. I am nothing compared to him.

<><>

After school.

I survived! Actually, nothing happened anyway. Jayden just act normal and by that, I mean he didn't notice me. Today feels weird though..

And then it hit me. It's her death anniversary today.

WHAT'S UP PEEPS? SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST A FILLER.

Love,
Nasha🍌