Chapter 22 : "You're too hot for me not to,"

Avery's POV

Three words.

He. Is. Insane.

End of story.

I still can't believe he did that. Is he an escapee from a mental hospital? If he is, I'm not surprised. He is an abnormal guy. He is hot and smart. If he is sane too, it's just not fair.

Someone should really call the police. A LUNATIC IS ON THE LOOSE PEOPLE!

I just stare at him in shock. My eyes widen and it make it seem like they can just pop out of the sockets. I stood there, speechless and unsure what to do. All the students burst into fits of laughter. The boys gave him thumbs up, some girls just swooned and some give him disgusted looks. I'm lucky that there are some girls who are like me. Who doesn't give two shits about Jayden.

Well you do.

SHUT UP, JESUS CHRIST!

Meanwhile, Ashley and her minions gawked at him and giving him puppy eyes. That is the definition of ew. They looked like they are filming porn instead of trying to be cute. Well, if you have big boobs, any face you make, will make you sexy and adorable.

That was Dustin's words by the way. Not mine.

Then our teacher, Mr Orange spoke up.

Weird last name, I know.

"Mr Collins, this is an inappropriate behavior. I will have to send you to detention and fail both of you since the presentation is you making fun of it,"

Jayden rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"Umm.. K. Before I go there, I have something to say. I want you to not fail Avery since she worked hard on it. You can fail me for all I care. Off to go to dentention now. Goodbye, Mr Annoying Orange,"

Jayden casually says and took the detention slip before walking out the classroom. I face palm at that nickname. Haizz. Miss those times.

Well, the part him being all protective of me is touching I guess. Sorry for not giving a better reaction but I'm quite an emotionless kind of girl.

I just lowered down my head and muttered a soft thank you to end it. I walked to my seat and literally place my head on the table. Different kinds of questions swirled in my head waiting to be answered.

Why did he do that?

Did he care about what grade Mr Orange gives me?

And of course,

MANY MORE.

After class, I went to the detention room and waited for Jayden. I didn't know why I did that. I just did. I'm falling for this guy too hard. I, Avery Salo has never care about a guy. And now I do. What is he doing to me?

A few moments lassed and the door opened, revealing the person Iqas waiting for. Jayden Collins. His hair looked like a birds' nest but that makes him much more irresistible than he usually does. His black Polo t-shirt is tight and the muscles just pop out. If only he is shirtless right now.

Avery, you need help.

He must have realised I was staring and he smirked.