6

Harry didn't know wether to cry or just laugh and shake it off. He barely knew this Louis guy, so why would he care that he disappeared liked that?

People can have one-night stands these days without having feelings attached. Why couldn't this just be the same? They didn't sleep with each other but they were very close to just kiss.

You always want what you can't have, right? He didn't see why he couldn't have Louis though. There didn't seem to be something wrong with him. But once again, he didn't know the dude.

Apparently, Louis knew Harry though. That just seemed crazy. The only time Harry has been singing is in the showers and the pub and he knew for certain that he hadn't seen a brunette guy with blue eyes in his shower. So, the pub.

He did notice a strange man in the corner, that could've been him. In Harry's confused thoughts his mother knocked on the door. " Harry sweetie? Are you awake?"

It was around 11 am and even though Harry had been high the night before he was awake but very slow in his mind. " Yeah I'm awake."

" Good, cuz Niall has called on the phone. He said he couldn't reach you on your cell phone." Harry jumped out of bed when he heard that. He just realized that he hadn't touched or even thought of his phone since the party last night.

" Okay, I'll call him soon." Harry replied and he could hear Anne's footsteps leave the door. He looked around all over his room in panic and was prepared to turn the place all upside down for his beloved phone.

When he'd looked all possible places he gave up, but he didn't lose hope yet. Maybe he just dropped it at Zayn's place? Yeah that must be it. He pulled on a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a white badana with coloured stripes on it.

He had a quick breakfast and tried to avoid eye-contact with everyone. If they saw any sign of drugs in this house, they'd skin you alive. No not really, but be prepared for being grounded for at least two months. You have to be without a phone and computer and only allowed to be in school and no partys for a looong time.

" Was it a good party last night?" Robin asked when he sat down next to him. Harry just 'hummed and ate as fast as he could.

" Something's wrong?" Gemma filled in when she noticed how off Harry behaved. " No, I'm fine. I think I lost my phone at Zayn's house so I have to get there soon." Harry said and tried to act normal.

Harry regretted doing the drugs, yes. But Louis...oh Louis. He didn't know where he had that guy, he just made him forget about eveything. Forget about the reality. Even the consequenses. So he liked and hated him.

" Oh I can give you a ride then." Anne said with a smile. " No!" Harry yelled in panic and everyone just gave him a weird look. " I mean, I can walk. I need some fresh air." Harry said nervously, scared he blew his cover.

" A-alright..." Anne stuttered shocked. Her Harry had never yelled like that, she was scared something serious had happened at that party and when he walked out in the hall she followed him.

" Harry?" She said carefully, afraid that Harry would snap again. " Mm?" Harry said and pretended to be occupied to tie his shoe laces. " Are you okay? Nothing happened last night, right?"

Harry shook his head and he had to get out of there real quick because tears was starting to float up. He hated lying to the people he loved. Especially his mother.

" You know I love you very much, yeah?" Anne said suddenly, even surprisingly herself. Harry's heart stopped beating and he just felt like running away. He felt like he didn't deserve to stand there in front of her and almost cry when he only had himself to blame.

" I love you too." Harry said and walked over and gave her a hug. He swore he almost fell a silent tear in hair brown hair but he tried to keep it together. Then he opened the door to walk out. Walk out of her life.

~

Harry half ran and half walked over to Zayn's place. He decided to deal with one problem at a time. First his phone, then telling the family about his mistake the other night and that he would never ever do it again.
Then he could go back thinking about Louis.

Little did he know, that Louis had other plans for him.

Harry knocked on Zayn's door utgently and was not ready for the sight he was about to see within the next two seconds.

Liam opened the door with just a towel around his waist. Both of them widened their eyes at each other. " Are you...naked under that towel?" Harry said and realized how stupid that sounded just as the words escaped his lips.

" Are you high behind those eyelashes?" Liam shot back and narrowed his eyes and took a closer look on the curly lad. " Whoa Harry what the-"

" Look I just want to take a quick look inside Zayn's house. I think I've dropped my phone here somewhere." Liam opened the door so he could let him in.

" Liam who are you talking to?" Zayn said while he walked down the stairs and when he saw Harry he stopped in his tracks.

" Good morning." Harry said and started looking around in the living room. " Why are you inspecting my living room? All the drugs are gone."

" Believe me," Harry sighed. " I'm not here for the drugs. I think I've lost my phone here."

" Zayn look at him he's still a bit high." Liam chuckled and Zayn walked over to Harry and grabbed his face. " Damn, boy." Harry kept on looking, even in the kitchen and the backyard, but nothing.

" Who got you so high last night, kid?" Zayn wondered when Harry was about to leave. " One of your friends, I think his name was Louis."

Zayn frowned and glanced over at Liam for a short second then back at Harry. " What? He's name is Lewis?" Harry said hoping the name would ring any bells in Zayn's head.

" I don't know any guy named Louis." Zayn said and now it was Harry's time to frown. " You sure?"

" Yeah I'm definetley sure." Zayn replied with a serious tone. " It was a big party anyone could've just walked in here." Liam said.

" True, Nick said the same."

Liam and Zayn's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when they heard Nick's name. " What?!" Liam said angrily.

" That dick head was here?" Zayn continued. " Did he hurt you?"

" He tried to, but Louis saved me." Harry said shakily. " Wow." Liam said and started to feel a little guilty for not being there for Harry.

" I'm glad he helped you." Zayn said. " Even though I don't know the dude."

" Yeah me too. But I think I should go now, the phone's not here. I should take an extra look at home again."

" You do that. See ya." Liam waved and Zayn said a short ' bye'.

~
Harry stood in front of the door to his house and had finally decided to deal with his life. Be man enough to confess his mistake and take what would come.
He opened the door and yelled out;

" Mom! I have something to tell you, I know you're not gonna like it but..." Then he realized that eveything in the house was quiet. Too quiet.

" Hello?" He yelled out. Weird, Harry thought. They were here when I left fifteen minutes ago.

He thought about going out to the kitchen and look because they always left a note. He leaned down to untie his shoes when he heard a voice.

" Keep them on. You're not staying here for long." The next second someone grabbed his neck roughly and inserted a needle in the neck and everything went blurry and eventually black.