16

A/N cred to the person who did this amazing picture. It fits perfectly to this chapter so I hope It's fine that I use it here. Lots of love ❤️

Harry didn't know what to do or think now. He even wished they were back st the beginning where Louis pointed his dagger towards his throat, even he was scared as hell back then, he could have that situation instead of this one.

" Harry please." He heard Louis knock on the door and Harry couldn't understand why Louis just didn't walk in because the door wasn't locked. Only Louis himself had the key.  He guessed that Louis respected him enough than just to barge in like before.

" I'm just confused, Louis." Harry explained and leaned against the door with a clouded mind, nothing stood right in his head.

" You're the one who's confused?" He heard Louis retort from the other side of the door. " I'm the one who kidnapped you, hurted you, killed all the hope you have left and should have control over the situation, which I don't. And that scares me." Harry listened to every word he said and almost considered open the door. Almost.

" I'm sorry for all the shit I've done. Especially about your arm." Harry tried to hold back a chuckle but it was quite hard. His attempt failed and Louis heard it.

" What are you laughing at?" He spat irritated. Here he stood and explained his comfusion in his head and actually apologized to Harry, and then he stands on the other side laughing.

" How on earth did you stab me in the arm? You really are crazy." Harry didn't know either why he was laughing but he did. The whole situation for the last few days had been odd so it couldn't get crazier now. Right?

" I'm crazy about you." Louis said with a weak smile and his voice was all calm and a little raspy now. " Anyway, I'm going to bed now." Louis finished and actually didn't care about locking Harry's door. Harry rejecting him was the most awful thing right now so he could might as well run away now and till the cops about how sick he was.

Harry didn't reply, though he wanted to smell the rose he got from Louis but got confused when he couldn't seem to find it. That's when he realized that Louis were still holding it, and now, he was in his bedroom. He didn't want to look like a spoiled kid who wanted his napkin, but he wanted his rose. After all, it was beautiful.

He decided to wait a little longer so Louis had time to fall asleep and he could sneak in quietly, take the rose, and sneak back out.

~

Niall and Liam sat at Liam's place and tried to focus on their homework but after several amounts of trying they gave up. Having Harry on their minds were exhausting and it took the concentration from school.

" First Harry disappears and then Nick, what is this?" Niall said frustrated and leaned back in his chair, his fingers tracing through his hair.

" I don't know, and why Nick out of all people? It's not like you want him around alot." Liam said and put away his homework so he could think clearly.

" Why Harry?" Niall whimpered. " He hasn't done anything to anyone." Liam shook his head and shrugged in response and wrapped his arm around Niall's shoulder. " Why haven't we heard anything from the police yet? Aren't they doing everything they can to find him?"