15

Louis had never felt this crazy before. He knew he was crazy when he killed some innocent and some not so innocent people, but this...Harry changed him. Almost too much.

When he tried to describe for himself how it felt when he hurt Harry, he felt so bad, like he destroyed himself more than he destroyed Harry. He was at the super market shopping some food when he heard some guys mention Harry's name not far away.

" So you think they they're hiding something from us?" Niall said and grabbed a package of coffee, he would need it.

" We're not sure." Liam said and Louis just had to get closer to hear the full story. " If feels like we're missing something. Nick knew where Harry lives, but I still don't think he abducted him." Zayn said.

Louis' blood froze when he finally understood what they were talking about. They were looking for Harry, and for Louis as well, they just didn't know it. Yet.

" Well, I think we should talk to Nick again." Zayn said. " Something happened at the party." Louis realized he had to find Nick before they did. Nick were the only one who could tell them about him and identify his face.

" Where does the guy even live?" Niall said as if he could hear Louis' thoughts. " I think it's like three or four blocks away from Harry's. A big blue house." Liam said and Louis rolled with his eyes. ' Yeah because that helped alot', he thought.

He did now where Harry lived, so he just had to look three or four blocks away and try to find a blue house and probably kill Nick. He excluded blackmailing, Nick was a very greedy person and would ask for alot of money.

Louis was a ' take it or leave it' person, he could tell Nick to shut up about Louis, but honestly, he never thought it would happen.

He left the store and drove off to Harry's place and drove slowly through the following blocks. " A big blue house, eh?" Today must've been his lucky day, he saw Nick walking towards his house just a few meters away from Louis' car.

He rolled down the window and shouted; " Hey, Nick! There you are I've been looking all over for you."

Nick swung around and looked like a living question mark. Partly because he thought it was Liam or Niall who was looking for him, and partly because this was none of them. He barely remembered Louis' face from the party.

" Can I help you?" He wondered and walked more slowly now while Louis kept on driving in a slow pace. " I think the question is, can I help you? I've got a couple of grams here, I can't have all of it myself."

Nick's eyes widened and he stepped closer towards the door abd Louis stopped driving. " Lower your voice, will you? People can actually hear you."

" Yeah, yeah just jump in."

" I don't even know your name, dude." Louis sighed, he didn't expect Nick to be so careful. He seemed to be the guy who takes the first best stuff in Louis' eyes.

" Troy. And yours is Nick. Now jump in, I don't got all day." He was lucky Nick was stupid enough to jump in a car with a stranger just to get some drugs.

Louis drove off quickly to distant place and Nick just thought it was so no one would caught them with the drugs. But nope, Louis had something else in mind. He had the dagger with him, of course.

" Look Nick, I'm gonna give you two options. You may have noticed that Harry's gone-"

" I know I'm quite disappointed. He's my favourite, he's so weak and-"

" Your favourite? What for?" Louis kind of already knew what Nick would say, but he needed to hear it. So he could ease his consceience when he killed him. Thanks to Harry, he feels bad about almost eveything he does now.