17

" Have you found anything? Anything at all?!" Anne shrieked so the whole police station could hear her. She and Gemma decided to go down to the police station and confront the police and ask why they hadnt stayed in touch with the family and why they haven't found him yet.

" I'm sorry, but there is no trace after your son. The only people who were the last ones to see him were his friends, and they are telling the truth when they say that they have nothing to do with this."

" But there's another guy missing now as well." Gemma added. " Have you found something about him?" The police shook his head in disappointment. " All we know from his father is that he was on his way home but never made it."

Gemma was soon losing it, she didn't buy the I'm-gonna-be-away-for-a-while shit that Niall told her family, and britter did he. They all knew something was very wrong. She would do anything to get her little brother back. All the memories from when they were kids flew around in her head.

When they used to have snowball fights, pillow fights, eating cookies and watching disney movies. Harry's favourite movie used to be ' Mulan' because he liked how a girl, who were be very clumpsy and mess things up, could join the army and save her own country. He sure admired her courage.

Gemma's favourite disney movie used to be ' The Hunchback of NotreDame'.  She loved the fact that the one who looked like a man was a monster and the one who looked like a monster was the real man. Just look at how a person treats the people around them, known or unkown, and you will se what kind of person they are.

" So you're giving up now or what?" Anne said upset and Gemma raised an eyebrow. " If we don't get anything new about him anytime soon, I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do." Anne and Gemma saw the police man's sympathy in his eyes and they had to give in there.

With nothing new they walked back out to their car to drive home.

~

Louis was the first one to wake up, and he woke up with a smile. Even if it was four in the morning.  The reason was the curly and snoring little lad in his arms, he couldn't believe he was still there and hadn't tried to reach for the keys over the night. Louis didn't mind though, he quite enjoyed having him close like this.

Suddenly he heard Harry moan about something, and not in a sexual way. He whimpered and it didn't take long until he realized Harry was having a nightmare.

" Please, stop." Harry mumbled and Louis whispered his name and tried to shake him carefully. When that didn't work Louis shook him a little rougher and Harry started to come back from his dream.

He was sweating and some tears was leaving his green emerald eyes. " Harry, love, wake up." Louis said and Harry opened his eyes, trying to catch his breath.

" Oh my gosh, I had a bad dream again." Harry said and stared up at the ceiling when Louis laid him back. " Yeah. Do you wanna talk about it?" Louis wondered.

" I didn't know you cared." Harry said with a sour tone. Whenever Harry was having a nightmare he always woke up with someone from his family next to him, mostly Gemma. So he got a little sour when he woke up with kidnapper next to him instead of his family.

" On second thought, I should've let you continue your nightmare so I could just lay here and watch you suffer." Louis shot back and him and started to look for the key that could lock up the handcuffs.