14

A/N got help for finding this picture by HarrysVelvetyBumhole   Thanks honey! ❤️

" We got to find him, he can't be far away." Niall argued with the other two boys while they were walking through the hallways in school. They knew Niall were prepared to skip school to look for Harry and find him because the police hadn't find anything on him yet.

Harry's family were even more upset and heart broken than Niall, but Niall couldn't sit back and watch it all disappear into the sand. That's not the kind of person he is.

" Look," Liam filled in. " We're all worried about Harry, Niall. Alright? But we have to let the police do their job and we have to-"

" Give up? It's that the words you're looking for?" Niall mocked and Zayn could feel some hard feelings between them. Ever since Harry disappeared Niall had left the gang to do some research and played Sherlock Holmes, alot.

" We have to step aside." Liam finished. Niall narrowed his eyes at Liam. " Nick and Stan had nothing to do with it, so it were clearly not them. We've told the police about the car outside Harry's house and they're still looking."

" I refuse to just sit here when our, oh sorry, I mean my friend is missing." Niall walked away from the two boys in full rage and Liam wanted to follow but Zayn held him back.

" He has to let it out, Liam. Niall's not mad, he's scared. Just like us." Liam sighed and leaned his head against Zayn's shoulder. " What are we gonna do with him? He'll flip soon if we don't do something." They started walking towards their class and Liam grabbed Zayn's hand.

" I'm scared for both Harry and Niall now." Zayn tried to think of something, he thought of the things they've missed. They asked Nick and Stan, nothing. All they found out were that there was a unfamiliar car outside Harry's house, on hold with that one.

" We're running around in circles." Zayn said and Liam nodded in agreement. " What did we miss?" Liam asked with an concerned look.

" Something must've happened at the party. Harry wasn't himself." Zayn responded. Even though he didn't really know Harry that well like Liam and Niall did, he could tell something were off the day he disappeared.

Zayn were about to say something when the bell rang. " I gotta go. Talk to you later, honey." He said and pecked Liam's lips shortly before running away to his art class.

~
Louis woke up early in the morning and tried to decide whether to go in to Harry or do as he said and stay away. He has to heal the wound though, and Harry had no say in that, not according to Louis anyway.

He picked himself up and walked over to the bathroom where he had a first aid kit, then opened the door to Harry's room. He were surprised he even called this Harry's room, considering this is Louis' cottage and eveything in it belongs to Louis.

When he entered the room Harry laid in the same position he did when Louis left. His right arm holding a blanket against the sound. He walked over to Harry's left and took a look at the arm.

It was worse than he expected, the wound was even deeper and he realized Harry actually needed to stitch together all this mess.

Louis groaned because he couldn't take Harry to the hospital, well, we all know how all that would end. Harry would start talking and even if Louis was a good liar, he would still end up at the police station.

The only time he had talked to a police officer, was when he was a kid and they told him his father was dead.
The only reason he's never been interrogated by a cop while killing other people is because he simply had no connection to them, he didn't exist according the police.

There is only two persons he had connection with. His father and Brad, and Harry could've been the third one. Should be the third one, but now he's not sure anymore.

He could see that Harry, just like Louis, had cried himself to sleep. Louis had never felt so guilty in his whole life, he didn't want to think of how guilty he would feel if he actually  killed him instead.

Back to his biggest problem now, he didn't know how fix this. Yes, he had seen stuff like this in the movies where the nurse helps the wounded soldier, not the other way around. It would possibly never happen either.

Oh well, Louis would make it happen anyway. He fucked this up so he had to fix it as well.

~

Harry woke up because of a sting in his arm, and it was a hell of a sting. Louis didn't have a anesthesia for the curing and he felt bad for that too, he just couldn't find any and he if he did find it he would without doubt use it.

" Lay still, or this will go horrible wrong." Louis warned as he saw Harry's shocked expression. Harry wanted to claw Louis' eyes out but when he saw what Louis tried to do he stopped himself.

" Are you trying to-"

" I'm fixing it, yes." Louis cut off and pushed the needle through Harry's flesh in an attempt to put the skin together again.

" Have you done this before?" Harry said with a shaky voice and tried to ignore the pain in his arm. Louis shook his head.

" Nope, and I'm praying it will still work." If he Harry wasn't scared before he sure were now. " What if you-"

" Relax I'm fixing this." Harry looked at another direction and tried not to think about it. " Bad boy gone good, huh?" Harry said with a nonchalantly tone but some curiousity was hidden in it. " Be grateful, maybe I should just leave you here to die." Harry just snorted at him.

" You couldn't kill me before, what's the diffrence now?" Louis knew the diffrence but he would never tell a soul. One more stitch and he was done and could get out of the room. " Don't think I will forgive you after this." Harry muttered and Louis chose to shut his mouth.

" Doctor Louis is done now. What do you want to eat?" Louis sighed and walked over to the the door. Harry looked like he had grew an extra arm instead of actually looking relived about how his kidnapper had fixed the mess he caused. Louis rolled his eyes. " Stop acting like a child."

" You can eat my ass." Harry said with a sour tone and Louis couldn't have smiled wider. He walked over to Harry and hovered over him with a pleased smile on his lips and he could see Harry gulp.

Louis traced a finger at Harry's perfect jawline and Harry couldn't do anything but lay still. He wanted to kiss him so bad again, but he would earn a black eye and nose bleed. Instead he said;

" You would like that, wouldn't you? Even though I asked what you wanted to eat."

Harry's cheeks turned red and he tried to hide beneth the duvet. " Fuck you." Louis could hear Harry say with an embarressed tone.

" Nah," Louis said before he walked out. " It would be the other way around." Louis left the room and locked and walked out to his car and drove off to buy some food....and one more thing. But Harry would have to see that when he got back.